No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad you liked it brook. I'm ready for some real football. Let's hope they play some in Ann Arbor this fall.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Think there will be some divisional loyalties eventually? People hoping their division wins for a little extra bragging rights? Hard to picture it right now.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I doubt I'll ever feel any division loyalty. But I will want our division to be better and be the "stronger" division, because that means UM had a harder road.

Adding Nebraska, assuming um gets back to it's winning ways, I think the big ten is easily the finest football conference in the country.

Comment

• Yeah and MSU will be beastly so there is that too...

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            I doubt I'll ever feel any division loyalty. But I will want our division to be better and be the "stronger" division, because that means UM had a harder road.

Adding Nebraska, assuming um gets back to it's winning ways, I think the big ten is easily the finest football conference in the country.
            Nope. Not even close to the SEC
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Can't stack up with such powerhouses as Kentucky and Ole Miss

Comment

• As apposed to Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota and Purdue. Top tier programs, every one.

Hell you can probably throw MSU and Northwestern in there too.

Once in a while some of these teams will throw together a good season, but...

There are a lot of dogs in the Big Ten.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  As apposed to Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota and Purdue. Top tier programs, every one.

F U

Comment

• ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      As apposed to Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota and Purdue. Top tier programs, every one.

South Carolina, Mississippi State, Kentucky, Vandy, Arkansas, Ole Miss.

Top tier programs, all of 'em!

Comment

• I'll take them over the bottom of the Big Ten and I'll take Florida and Alabama LSU and Georgia over OSU, Penn State, Nebraska and Michigan.

It may change, but right now the Big Ten can't carry the SEC's jock.

Comment

• Brainwashed. Plain and simple...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            Brainwashed. Plain and simple...
                            Naw, just open minded. Ha!

Comment

• If only Michigan could play Florida in a bowl game...

Comment

• They'd have to win at least six games...

Comment

Working...
                                X