No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst case scenerio.. f around with Rich Rod one more crappy season. Fire him. Hire Jimmy Harbaugh after he's done in at Stanford and Son.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh could be the last coach left on earth and U-M would not hire him. He's long since burned that bridge.

He disgraced Bo. I'd sooner go through a hundred winless seasons under RichRod than one championship year under Harbaugh.

Comment

• You're probably on an island there, Kstat.

Comment

• I'll decide where I am after the 2010 season. So far, I don't like him, but I can easily be influnenced by a ton of wins including one over OSU.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I think you're right chemi.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
              Jim Harbaugh could be the last coach left on earth and U-M would not hire him. He's long since burned that bridge.

He disgraced Bo. I'd sooner go through a hundred winless seasons under RichRod than one championship year under Harbaugh.
              I don't think what he said was all that bad let alone a slap in the face to Bo.

?Michigan is a good school and I got a good education there,? he said, ?but the athletic department has ways to get borderline guys in and, when they?re in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They?re adulated when they?re playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won?t hire them.?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think it's more of a slap in the face to Bo to let us field the teams we've been putting out there. There's no way Bo wouldve wanted the spread at big blue.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  I don't think what he said was all that bad let alone a slap in the face to Bo.

“Michigan is a good school and I got a good education there,” he said, “but the athletic department has ways to get borderline guys in and, when they’re in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They’re adulated when they’re playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won’t hire them.”
                  Exactly.

The only thing Harbaugh did was tell the truth. Some of the waspy old guard at Michigan don't like it when people do that.

As far as the spread, I honestly don't think Bo would care at the end of the day how Michigan won the game... as long as they won it. He'd definitely not like this team... but the offense they used would be way down that list.
                  Last edited by chemiclord; March 27, 2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• We're spinning our wheels with Rich Rod. The longer we let this go the longer its going to take us to get back to the top. See Notre Dame football for a prime example.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• ND probably ends their spin this season with the new coach.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I stuck up for RR for 2 years... not anymore, where there smoke there is usually fire. Michigan fans just can't keep turning their heads every third week or so some negative story come out about this guy. Its not just The Free Press anymore (though it is another notch in their belt). Michigan hasn't even been in front of the NCAA Infractions Committee yet and there is another investigation (WV) about his last job.

NCAA investigating West Virginia football program under Rich Rodrguez

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.

Comment

• He's got to win this year or he's out. They've invested too much into him to cut bait now, but next year is another story.

Comment

• What about installing 'Family Values'?

Comment

• I hate that term. Big time NCAA football is a business. What matters is winning and losing.

So far all he's guilty of is practice violations. As long as that's the extent of it, nobody's going to care so long as he wins games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                                So far all he's guilty of is practice violations. As long as that's the extent of it, nobody's going to care so long as he wins games.
                                are we sure they're actually practicing? doesnt look like it.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X