No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's because Michigan is so image consious that they're willing to sacrifice themselves on the NCAA's alter of legitimacy. Kirk Ferentz had his players move into a dorm room crime scene to impede an investigation into rape allegations, but square-jawed Kirk is still considered a good guy by the national media.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• At least he doesn't have a team with 10% pleading guilty to an on campus beatdown.

I appreciate the NCAA trying to protect the student in student athlete, but some if this criminal shit is much MUCH worse but doesn't appear to be a problem with them. WTF?
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Giving Rich another season is like the Lions sticking it out with Millen hoping it'll one day pay off. Cut our loses with this opening and move on.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What's Harbaugh doing these days? I'll forgive and forget.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• But Rich, unlike Matt, proved himself elsewhere.

Comment

• Thank you, Scott Van Pelt:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                But Rich, unlike Matt, proved himself elsewhere.
                They're both losers in my book.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• FIRE RICH
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Your book doesn't count. You think Les Miles is the answer.

Comment

• Your face doesn't count.

Les was the answer at the time.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Your face doesn't count.
                        Only because you're distracted by my ass.

Comment

• I liked the analogy that the Michigan allegations were tantamount to everyone speeding on the highway, and the car with the Go Blue bumper sticker was the one that got pulled over.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            Only because you're distracted by my ass.
                            Yeah, she is bad.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Your face doesn't count.

Les was the answer at the time.
                              Tell that to the fans at LSU.

They're starting to sour on Mr. Miles seemingly poor game awareness.

He wouldn't be the answer, and the Lloyd Carr camp wouldn't have allowed it anyway.

Comment

• Well F Carr. Les is the man.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X