No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are talking about that Colton. Well they should had voted him out. As he is going down as one of the Survivor best villains that you love to hate. Move over Richard Hatch, Russell H, and Boston Rob!
    Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Boston Rob and Russel were at least good at the game. Colton is simply an annoying entitled dick.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• So Colton has gone away and the game is now reset. interesting. Karma, she is a bitch
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          The Big C is one of my favorite shows. Very cool!
          The good thing now days we having so many channels, is that they repeat the series quite often, and sometimes from the beginning, and that's good because I like to follow it from episode 1.

That said, next Sunday happens one of those moments, one channel will pass all the 13 episodes from season one of ?The Big C? and will save them, trusting on your judgment that it?s a good one.

I like to see series like that, hehe, not having to wait too long for the next thing to happen.

Recently saw all the seasons of the Sopranos in about 5 months, one episode every week day. :-)
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Absolutely SOLID episode of Fringe on Friday! Much was revealed - things looking back on track, and holding out hope for season 5!
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Lincoln Lee had a really good performance 2 weeks ago - with Olivia's memory shifting to memories before the end of Season 3, it was quite a surprise to see alt-Lincoln die and he's attached to alt-Olivia. The David Robert Jones shapeshifter plot from season 1 just thickens and now alt-Nina got caught red handed...how long before alt-Broyles is caught too?? Now we know why he disliked Lincoln once he was aware of why he crossed over....
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Who u talking to son?
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Go watch FRINGE -G- Friday nights on FOX @ 9p
                  Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Survivor comes on at 8PM tonight!
                    Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• I'm two episodes behind on Fringe. But it's been very good.

Once Upon a Time has also been very good. The only thing is that I see them running out of characters pretty soon.

Comment

• I'm one behind - Missed Friday's. Hoping we get season 5. Fox still hasn't decided.

I've started watching Season 1 of Game of Thrones...anyone else into it?
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                          Go watch FRINGE -G- Friday nights on FOX @ 9p
                          Originally posted by Coop View Post
                          I'm one behind - Missed Friday's. Hoping we get season 5. Fox still hasn't decided.

I've started watching Season 1 of Game of Thrones...anyone else into it?
                          No.

Too much boob tube kills your brain cells.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• They've renewed Fringe for a fifth and final season. I guess it's only going to be 13 episodes so they can reach the 100 episode mark.

Red DwarfUK cable channel Dave have released the first official image from the upcoming tenth series of sci-fi comedy “Red Dwarf”. The new episodes will air on the channel later this year and will be released on DVD and digital download in time for Christmas. [Source: Cult Box] FringeIt’s official, Fox have renewed the cult […]

I'm glad it will be back but this is disappointing.

Comment

• I watch boardwalk empire and..... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqA577_IoBk"]Liam Neeson on Life's too Short - YouTube[/ame]

This clip.

Over and over

Comment

• Tom - better something than nothing...

Caught up to last week's episode. Last two have been pivotal and you can see this thing building up to the finale. The bridge between the worlds closed to stop David Robert Jones (I thought for sure this would not happen!), and guess who's back...back again! None other than William Bell!
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X