No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like it, probably for the Detroit theme and Micheal Imperioli more than the show itself. It is very formulatic and predictable.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• so now William Bell has temporarily possessed Olivia, and we have met agent Lincoln Lee on our side. It's really cool how Abrams and co have diversified personalities with both worlds.
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• ???
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Fringe...
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Has anyone been watching Breakout Kings? It's from the makers of Prison Break. It's not bad but I'm not sure how long it can stay interesting. It was kind of funny to see Theodore ("T-Bag") Bagwell used in one of their episodes.

Comment

• Fringe has been renewed for another season. Woohoo!

Comment

• Does anyone else watch Shark Tank on ABC? I think it's my favorite "reality" show. I don't know why they kept it off the air for so long.

Comment

• That's the show where people pitch ideas and wealthy capitalists decide to back them or just mock and humiliate them? If so, I liked the original UK Dragon's Den. Just as with the BBC's Top Gear, the personalities make the show
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ditto on Top Gear. Mucho better than the US version.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      I feel sorry for all of the sane special agents out there...
                      I love the guy, he's a hoot. BTW, you know what he did as a special agent? He was a background investigator for for people applying for a security clearance. He probably cleared Aldridge Ames.

Comment

• 'The Killing' Started tonight (last night) on AMC . I have been waiting for this show for months, most are comparing it to 'Twin Peaks' (?) (witch I never seen).

The Killing ties together three distinct stories around a single murder including the detectives assigned to the case, the victim's grieving family, and the suspects. Set in Seattle. If you like old fashion murder mystery check it out im sure it will be on many times this month.

Comment

• 'The Killing' Started tonight (last night) on AMC . I have been waiting for this show for months, most are comparing it to 'Twin Peaks' (?) (I never seen that show).

The Killing ties together three distinct stories around a single murder including the detectives assigned to the case, the victim's grieving family, and the suspects. Set in Seattle. If you like old an old fashion murder mystery check it out, im sure it will be on many times this month.

Comment

• Ashley Judd was on Craig Ferguson. She is so pretty it's hard to believe that she's not talked about more.

Comment

• She's been talking alot about issues with abuse growing up lately

Comment

• Anyone watching Survivor? Phillip continues to impress as possibly the craziest contestant ever

Comment

Working...
                                X