Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
    ha !

I guessed it right about Broyles...didn't think he'd get caught though ! quite nasty of Walternate to swap his dead body for Bolivia...the scene where Broyles encounters the dead body of alternate Broyles is eerie.
    Eerie big time, they also had to hack off some of his limbs to make him match the same weight as bolivia.

Comment

• and THAT was really weird ! I didn't know the exchange required equal body mass...good catch spdrcr557!

I wonder if the method used on Bolivia to get her back across will mess her up...it wasn't cortexifan, and Bell sacraficed himself for her transport back across at the end of season 2...
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I gotta be honest my absolutely favorite show is usa's Psych. Sean and Gus are the best. They gear exactly towards my sense of humor!

Sean is so funny, what a hoot, and Gus just adds to the humor. Cracked me up the other night Sean said he was acting like Simon Baker (aka Patrick Jane).

Comment

• I like Maggie Grace on Psych. She was on an episode of Smallville. She's very cute.

Fringe was awesome. I have to say there hasn't been a bad episode yet this season. I guess Feauxlivia did have some feelings for Peter. I bet Peter will feel torn about having the old Olivia back.

Comment

• Im sure you talking about Maggie Lawson (?) who plays Juliet O'Hara (Jules) who is an item on and off the screen with James Roday (Sean)

Comment

• Yes, Maggie Lawson. Maggie Grace was Shannon on LOST (who is also cute).

Comment

• so Olivia's return to our world not going so well - holding Peter responsible for not knowing Bolivia wasn't her. The correlation to the plot was weak - reanimation of a dead woman whom was obviously dead and not recognized for the "revived" dead person versus the Olivia/Bolivia swap was stretching it.
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I saw Maggie Lawson did a funny bit on funny or die pretending to be a skanked out Wonder Woman.

Comment

• The last couple new episodes of Detroit 187 have been head and shoulders above the beginning and not just in minor ways. The scripting has been MUCH better and even small things like the cinematography have been light years ahead of where the series started off.

Hoping the series can last long enough to survive it's infancy production values.

Comment

• Didn't watch last night's episode yet but the previous one, about the riots, was great. I love how this show ties its storylines in to real Detroit historical stuff.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Unfortunately, I thought I read that the ratings dropped again.

Did anyone see that a lot of the LOST numbers popped up in last night's Mega Millions drawing?

Comment

• I just read that. Four out of six isn't as impressive as all six but 9,376 people won $150 from it. I so wanted to win last night's jackpot. <sigh>
                          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Me too. I could have done so much with that jackpot...

Comment

• I read all 10 of the Sookie Stackhouse books, then watched all 3 seasons of True Blood. I think if I'd watched the show first I would have liked it more. So much of it bothered me, like the way they changed many of the story lines and characters. The whole maenad/mary ann stuff was ridiculous. The special effects where she would shake were laughable. Her part in the book was tiny and nothing like the show. I really dislike the character of Tara too. She's nothing like in the book and annoying as hell. I don't like the way they changed Sam's background. In the book he wasn't adopted, didn't come from wretched dog fighting parents, and he didn't have a history of violence.

Some of the changes were good and some of the characters are spot on like Eric and Pam. They couldn't have done a better job casting Eric. Sometimes I like Anna Paquin as Sookie and other times I can't stand it like when she's yelling at Eric that she hates his fucking guts at the King of Mississippi's mansion. Bleh, just awful.

The books are no great works of art, just fun quick reads. But Sookie in the book is much more interesting and funny.

Comment

• Oh yeah, another change I like is Lafayette. He got killed early on in the books. I really like his character on the show and am glad he's still around.

Comment

Working...
                                X