No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fringe starts back up in a few weeks..looks like the Bolivia storyline will get very interesting...
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I'm excited for it.
      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
        Apparently they left the ending of Person Unknown open-ended. Overall, I think it stunk. They didn't really explain anything.
        I have been DVR'ing, I am 3 episodes behind right now.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I have a feeling some stuff was left out. I thought local NBC pre-empted one of the episodes but when I checked out NBC.com it seemed like I had seen every episode. The weird thing is that one of the "previously on Missing Persons" segments cited some stuff I hadn't seen.

Let me know what you think, Sharkbait.

Comment

• I've watched the first two episodes of Nikita on the CW and so far it's pretty good. Shane West is pretty good in his role. I like his character a lot more than his ER character. Maggie Q also does a good job as Nikita

And Melinda Clarke does not seem to age.

Comment

• Is anyone else going to watch the premier of the event (or DVr it because of football)

Comment

• It's set to record on my DVR.

Comment

• I really hated the way "The Event" told its story last night, but I'm curious enough to give it a few more episodes.

Totally can't wait for "Detroit 1-8-7" tonight!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Season 3 of Fringe starts tonight !!
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy is definitely the way to go. It's such a great show.

Comment

• The Event didn't really "grab" me either but I will also give it a few more episodes. Detroit 1-8-7 seemed okay. It wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be although it's cool hearing them reference places I know of.

Modern Family was good. The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother also got off to good starts.

I can't wait to see Fringe.

The League on F/X is also good. It's about a group of guys who participate in a fantasy football league. You'd think the premise is limited but it works.

Comment

• Agree on Modern Family, Big Bang, and HIMYM - all good starts. I'm watching anything I've watched previously but decided not to pick up any new shows this year. I just can't watch anymore TV than I already do. Lately I've been reading the Sookie Stackhouse series. Figured I'd read the books before renting the True Blood series. The books are good. Light, fun reading. I love the Sookie character. I hear the show is much different from the books.
                          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Fringe got off to an awesome start! I am really curious to see where this is headed.

Comment

• I am going to watch he "not your normal family" or w/e it's called with the Thing Michael c!

Comment

• I thought Detroit 1-8-7's first episode was okay. There's a lot of room for improvement, but the potential is there for a pretty good show if it sticks around.

I'll be watching episode number two tonight.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X