No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had set my DVR to record Persons Unkown last night but it recorded an episode of Law & Order instead.

Comment

• After watching twice I figured out how the alternate Olivia got to the "other size"

When Olivia tosses the phosphor grenade she and William Bell are knocked unconcious although you don't see her fall...it's the alternate Olivia who wakes William Bell up and joins Peter and Walter and escapes back to our universe.

"Our" Olivia is captured by Walternate on the other side.
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        I'm enjoying "Last Comic Standing." There's very little else to watch this time of year.
        Me too. The ones left are all good. The hispanic guy makes me laugh the most.
        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• did I say other size?

meant other side..
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• gotta think season 3 will have a plotline centric to the two Olivia's...what if Peter falls for the alternate Olivia? Will she meet her sister and niece?
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Interesting!!
              I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• do you follow fringe DD08?
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I just watched both seasons while deployed, I really like the show!

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
                    Me too. The ones left are all good. The hispanic guy makes me laugh the most.
                    Spoiler:

I was just the opposite. I liked him the least out of the five who were left. So of course he won. Blech. I thought Myq and Tommy were the best. And the New Yorker guy was inconsistently pretty good also.

End of spoiler.

I suppose the new format this year was better. The challenges these people used to have to endure and then the whole "I know I'm funnier than..." eliminations seemed a bit unfair. I'm not sure an American popularity contest is any more fair, but at least they could just focus on being comedians and not all the other crap. Loved Craig Robinson as host.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Tis a good show

Comment

• Next Saturday is the finale of Persons Unknown. I think it's pretty lame but I am curious to see what it's all about.

Comment

• Has anyone else been watching Persons Unknown? Is it me or did they skip some episodes?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            Spoiler:

I was just the opposite. I liked him the least out of the five who were left. So of course he won. Blech. I thought Myq and Tommy were the best. And the New Yorker guy was inconsistently pretty good also.

End of spoiler.

I suppose the new format this year was better. The challenges these people used to have to endure and then the whole "I know I'm funnier than..." eliminations seemed a bit unfair. I'm not sure an American popularity contest is any more fair, but at least they could just focus on being comedians and not all the other crap. Loved Craig Robinson as host.
                            I thought the new format was better too. When it came down to the final two, I would rather have seen Tommy win. He seemed to improve each week.

Last weekend Myq was a Goodnight's Comedy Club in Raleigh. On the Friday morning before whoever is booked at Goodnight's goes on, they visit on air with the morning radio show Bob and the Showgram on G105. I was looking forward to Myq being on but he ended up being not very funny. He had funny moments but he came off as kind of mean.
                            "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Ewww, that's surprising. Actually, I would have picked Tommy as one who would come off mean.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Apparently they left the ending of Person Unknown open-ended. Overall, I think it stunk. They didn't really explain anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X