No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March? Wow! I'm guessing the series won't last.

Comment

• anyone watch Eastbound and Down? its hilarious.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mad Men sucks.. Seeing the sets and watching how that generation acted is cool but the plot and show itself is horrid. There's no story besides an office of grab asses.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Survivor was great last night.
          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• OMG, sure was!!! For once, I really didn't know who they would get out of there.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I know. I started watching after it already started and at about 20 minutes in for me but over in real time, a friend texted "Wow! How about that?!" and I texted back I hadn't finished but I bet it was Russell voted out because at that point he was stupidly showing his idol.

Comment

• Gotta give him credit, he really has been a puppet master for the most part. They would have totally done his bidding last night if whatshername hadn't gained immunity.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yup.

Comment

• Russell is pretty good. He's one of those guys that I start out hating, and begin to root for because no one is voting him out.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Russell is a troll, in a charming sort of way. It was funny to see that other guy yap on and on in such a self absorbed sort of way, only to get himself blindsided. Didn't he have a hidden immunity idol as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        Russell is pretty good. He's one of those guys that I start out hating, and begin to root for because no one is voting him out.
                        I feel the exact same way. My wife still hates him though.

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                        Russell is a troll, in a charming sort of way. It was funny to see that other guy yap on and on in such a self absorbed sort of way, only to get himself blindsided. Didn't he have a hidden immunity idol as well?
                        I love it when someone talks shit and then gets smacked in the face. If I were there, I woulda laughed in his face!
                        Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          Russell is pretty good. He's one of those guys that I start out hating, and begin to root for because no one is voting him out.
                          Yeah, I feel the same way about him.

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                          Russell is a troll, in a charming sort of way. It was funny to see that other guy yap on and on in such a self absorbed sort of way, only to get himself blindsided. Didn't he have a hidden immunity idol as well?
                          I loved the look on his face as realization started to set in. Ha!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, he had the other immunity idol. I was really surprised that Russell wasted the idol. It was really his biggest mistake of the game IMO.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• My guess with the previews showing everyone looking to vote Russell off next week he will win immunity
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Close, CG!

Survivor was delicious last night. I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm rooting for Russell.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X