X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, Tom. :(
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Modern Family was good again. I also thought the second episode of FlashForward was strong. I look forward to that series' mystery unfolding.
      "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• I think I'm getting hooked on Eastwick but there is one thing that bothers me. Although I find her to be very attractive, I cannot stand looking at Lindsay Price's lips. They look so stupid. I think she injected them full of collagen and now it looks super fake.

Comment

• Funnily enough, I have no problem with fake breasts and actually enjoy loking at them (if they're done right).

Comment

• We know.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• You do?

Comment

• I must say I find FlashForward riveting.
                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Yeah, the 2nd episode pulled me in even more.

Comment

• Strike three for Cougartown. I don't see myself watching this other than keeping it on for noise in the background. It always seems like eveyone's always yelling on this show.

Modern Family keeps getting better. I like the fact that the gay couple and Julie Bowen were minimized. The two stars of the show are Phil (the "cool" dad) and Jay (Al Bundy). I even found Gloria to be a little funny. Usually I find her too annoying.

Comment

• Agree on all counts, Tom. Darn, I want to like Cougartown. It's just not working.

Modern Family is a winner.

They moved Flash Forward to 8 pm on Thursdays!! My dvr is already busy at that time with Survivor and the NBC stuff! Grrrrrrr!!!

I think it's repeated Friday or Saturday this week, at least.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I wanted to like it too. I love Courteney Cox and I like Christa Miller from her days on Scrubs (not to mention Seinfeld). But the show just isn't funny.

I don't mean to correct you, Deb but Flash Forward has always been at 8:00 on Thursdays (at least here in Southeastern Michigan it has). NBC moved Community to 8:00 on Thursdays (maybe that's the move you were thinking of). I think, for now, ABC is replaying Flash Forward on Friday nights to help build viewership. I don't think it'll last long though. I think they did that with Grey's Anatomy for a while too.

Comment

• Oh you are probably right on about that! I just noticed I had a conflict and FF wasn't going to record so I assumed it had moved. It's Community that did (which I also DVR).
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Modern Family is great. The riff they did on Costco was fantastic and hit very close to home. My wife is a Costco superfan and I initially had problems buying steaks at the same place that sells lawn equipment. Very funny show.
                            "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• I watched Modern Family last night because y'all seem to like it. I thought it was pretty funny. I laughed out loud when the plane hit the guy in the chest.
                              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• The plane scene was funny. I like the interaction between Jay and Phil.

Comment

Working...
                                X