TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with your opinions on Survivor.

I missed the boat on 30 Rock. That line you posted is hilarious.
    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

I saw a couple episodes of Fringe before the holiday break and have caught a couple reruns and I must say it's a really good show. I dig the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by romster View Post
        I saw a couple episodes of Fringe before the holiday break and have caught a couple reruns and I must say it's a really good show. I dig the characters.

Great show, JJ Abrams is kicking ass. I wasn't huge into Lost missed the first season couldn't catch up from there, but I loved Cloverfield and Star Trek looks great. Fringe is my favorite of his work though just real outside the box and way the fuck out there, which I dig. John Noble is amazing in it also, I have liked him in the few small roles in movies I have seen him in (Lord of the Rings Running Scared), but I love him in the role on this show.

Comment

Just got done with little known Black Donnelys.. Wow was it good. Great cast!

Also started Danny Devitos show "Always Sunny in Philly".. Its funny as shit with a fresh cast.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I just got the 1st 2 seasons of The Wire.. I keep hearing everyone talk about how good it is so here goes..
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Always sunny and the wire are two faves in the SLF house.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Just got done with little known Black Donnelys.. Wow was it good. Great cast!

Also started Danny Devitos show "Always Sunny in Philly".. Its funny as shit with a fresh cast.

I loved the Black Donnellys; I was so pissed when NBC canceled it. I always felt it shouldn't have been on NBC though, to me it would be been great for say HBO or Showtime where they could have been even more gruesome and could have used foul language which I felt was sorely missing.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Always sunny and the wire are two faves in the SLF house.
                  Made it thru the first couple episodes of The Wire last night. Seems to have a decent story, good acting and pretty real feel to it.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spdrcr557 View Post
                    I loved the Black Donnellys; I was so pissed when NBC canceled it. I always felt it shouldn't have been on NBC though, to me it would be been great for say HBO or Showtime where they could have been even more gruesome and could have used foul language which I felt was sorely missing.
                    I couldnt agreet more!! If HBO had the show it wouldve been the next Sopranos!! NBC did a great job of hiding the fact they couldnt swear tho. One and done sucks for this show.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Anyone catch Homeland Security USA the other night? Pretty interesting, imo. The bats intercepted by Customs was really weird.

Comment

• The newest 'Biggest Loser' started last week. It's the one my friend and his daughter tried out for. They were told they were too smal!!!! And if anyone watched it last week you would see why. There are some very big people on this show!!!

A follow up on my wife's progress. She hit the 90 lb lose, mark this Sunday.
                        Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• Great to hear, SHO. Congratulate her for me.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's terrific SHO.

Comment

• That's wonderful SHO...
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• She thanks you all. She's so proud of what she has done and is always eager to let people know it.

When I get a chance, I might post some before and after photos....
                                Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X