No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rewatching this season of Lost. Maybe it wasnt as bad as I thought the 1st time around.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

So, Rom, did you watch Last Comic Standing this week? I was satisfied with the results. I didn't think the Asian girl was funny at all. And the other girl was. God's Pottery cracked me up, but I'm glad the other female comic stayed.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Papa CJ needs to go...quickly. You are right though, Iliza killed.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

OMG, yeah...he shouldn't have made it through at all.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Yeah, and Laverne and Shirley was a huge hit tv show and it wasn't funny either...
            Damn.......I watched Laverne & Shirley, and I thought it was funny...humm...<scratches head>

Just finished the 2nd season of Jericho not long ago, love the alt ending. I heard rumors Comcast might be picking up the show, man such a shame it's canceled again.....I hate the nielsons....:(
            HAS THE NFL CREATED A HELMET TO HELP STOP CONCUSSIONS? NO? WHY NOT?

Comment

Re: Last Comic Standing

I'm so glad Papa CJ is gone. Iliza was even better this week. I bet she doesn't get votes next week. Did y'all notice how the show of hands for who would win the showdown was played right before the results were revealed but you KNOW they did their show of hands before they saw the routines. That's the part about reality television I hate - the manipulation through editing. I was surprised Jeff Dye did so well in the challenge. He was good. I can't help but wonder why Carrot Top chose to go the steroid route in life.
              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Steroids and waxed eyebrows...wtf is that all about?

Papa CJ was not funny at all to me, but I couldn't tell if my opinion was clouded by working with our India group at work every day or not. Once he started talking down about Iliza, I was really done with him. He's either stupid or horribly sexist to hold that opinion of her.

I also never got the Paul Foote thing.

Rom, I didn't think they did the vote before the performances...I'll have to pay closer attention next time and see if I can tell.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

I could be wrong, but 4 of the guys held up their hands for Paul winning but right after Paul's performance they said he was nervous and not that good whereas they were complimentary about Iliza's performance but only Adam raised his hand for her to win. That's why I'm suspicious.

Comment

Ahh. I did see a few think that Papa CJ could win and I was honestly afraid that was about to happen. He had a few people in the audience hootin' and hollerin'.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

I didn't think the Asian girl was funny at all. And the other girl was. God's Pottery cracked me up, but I'm glad the other female comic stayed.
                      Damn, I missed it thursday I need to set my DVR! I watched it for the first time the week before and thought Gods Pottery was funny in the boxing ring and that girls stand up was funny as hell at the end of the show.
                      I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

So does Jeff Dye remind anyone else of Joe H??

Comment

Joe H?
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

The long-haired Joe Harrington. With the hair and sunny disposition and all.

Comment

You mean Joey H? Are you Gonz now? lol

I hadn't noticed a resemblance. Jeff Dye is very good looking, though.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

I thought Jeff Dye was among the best performances last night and I was surprised by that. I also liked the last black guy (Lewis?) to peform. Iliza was pretty good but she took a huge risk doing new material and some of it didn't work. I like Jim Tavare too. He seemed nervous though. I actually fast forwarded thru the guy with the curly brown hair and big eyes who sung. Not funny. I thought the bedtime story challenge was lame. Nothing wrong with hangin with the bunnies at Hef's place but the making up the stories didn't go so well.

Comment

Working...
                                X