Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally. Mallorca Files season 3. The long wait is over

Comment

• Wife and I finally started watching Squid Game. We get Netflix for only a few months at a time. I'm enjoying it, but she's not a fan of the graphic deaths. She says she'll stick it out for now.

I enjoy games and puzzles. Just finished episode 5, so just over half-way.

Comment

• Episode 6 is like “holy shit” if remembering correctly. It’s been 3 years since the release. Enjoyed the series and possibly looking forward to a re-watch in anticipation of ‘Squid Games’ season 2 this year.

Of which I’ll remind y’all due to bringing up Netflix. ‘Arcane’ on Netflix is the steaming platform’s best original series IMHO. Season 2 coming out in 2 months. French animation, but not a big deal because of how elite the storytelling and characters are. Among other amazing things. 10/10.​ It’s going to be a huge deal if season 2 is just as fantastic as season 1 (that’s always a question with every TV series).
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          Episode 6 is like “holy shit” if remembering correctly. It’s been 3 years since the release. Enjoyed the series and possibly looking forward to a re-watch in anticipation of ‘Squid Games’ season 2 this year.

Of which I’ll remind y’all due to bringing up Netflix. ‘Arcane’ on Netflix is the steaming platform’s best original series IMHO. Season 2 coming out in 2 months. French animation, but not a big deal because of how elite the storytelling and characters are. Among other amazing things. 10/10.​ It’s going to be a huge deal if season 2 is just as fantastic as season 1 (that’s always a question with every TV series).
          Yeah, we watched episodes 6 & 7 last night. 6 changed the tenor of the series for sure. They kept me up last night thinking about them.

ty for Arcane recommendation, seems like the kind of series I'd enjoy

Comment

Working...
          X