No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg and Tom are hilarious together. The whole cast is pretty despicable but it’s entertaining.

Comment

• I liked the first couple of seasons but it was the same plot over and over. I'm glad I know how it finished but I don't think I'd ever watch it again.

SPOILERTom being anointed the new CEO was the biggest f'ing joke ever.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Finally finished Succession. That was a wild ending.

Comment

• I might have to rewatch it but not at a binge pace. That might be where I messed up.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yellowstone however is f’ing awesome
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Yellowstone however is f’ing awesome
              Why?
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Anyone watching “From” on MGM?

it’s from the creators of Lost but it”s more horror based (but every bit as random as Lost)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                  Anyone watching “From” on MGM?

it’s from the creators of Lost but it”s more horror based (but every bit as random as Lost)
                  That first season of Lost was really great. That show really changed the game with how it was shot
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Why?
                    Really? You don’t like it? I think it’s fantastic
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

We've watched six episodes so far, but it's been a couple weeks and we haven't returned yet. We'll probably still finish the first season before we bail.
                      We finished both seasons of Yellowjackets. There were a couple episodes early in Season 1 that we had to tolerate but the rest of it was good. Have actually missed it since finishing the second season. Season three is probably a long way off.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                        Anyone watching “From” on MGM?

I have not.
                        Appears that Jack Bender is a major influence on the “From” series. Bender directed some of the greatest episodes from “LOST.” Also directed one of the greatest “Game of Thrones” episodes that famously involves the character Hodor. Damon Lindelof isn’t involved though… he’s the famous LOST alum/ creator that created “The Leftovers.”

That reminds me how I re-watched LOST a few years ago for the first time. It doesn’t hold up IMO. Some awesome moments, but it amazed me how much filler is in the series. Wasted time that’s a typical structure of most network (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX) TV series. Quantity > quality. Gotta get those commercials in!

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Really? You don’t like it? I think it’s fantastic
                          I haven't seen it and want to know why you think it is fantastic.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Anyone else watch "The Bear"? The second season just dropped (on Hulu). The lead is Jeremy Allen White, the guy from Shameless who played Lip. Anyway, it's probably not everyone's cup of tea but the premise is: "A young chef from the world of fine dining comes home to Chicago to run his family's Italian beef sandwich shop after the suicide of his older brother, who left behind debts, a rundown kitchen, and an unruly staff."

I like the lead a lot, even though he has a strange way of making me wish I still smoked cigarettes. The characters are deeply flawed but funny. The restaurant stuff is interesting and kind of inspiring for wannabe cooks like us.

They are half hour episodes so it's an easy binge.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Just finished episode 7 of season two. It’s been a little disjointed, but also really good
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Bear sounds really cool. I’m adding that to the list.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X