No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handmaid's tale is best show on television, imo. Currently anyway.

Comment

• Yeah man. There's a lot of similarities to the show and our f'ed up world history. Its like a roller coaster ride of madness and emotional torture. The acting is top notch.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm 3 episodes into GLOW and it's pretty good. For some reason I thought it was a documentary. The director is hilarious
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Ringer has a pretty good oral history of the "Ozymandias" episode of Breaking Bad:

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• We have got a great range of model specific kits. Buy custom pinstripe tape, vinyl stripes for cars & much more vehicle graphics from our online store.

Comment

• Hey look it's stripespam!
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• April 14th it is.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          April 14th it is.

Awesome!!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I watched the first episode of True Detective S3 last night. I like the cast and it seems pretty good.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Even if S3 is 75% of S1 -- would still be one of the best shows on television.

Anything to fucking cleanse the palette of S2 or at least try.

INB4 art denialist WF comes in here to stomp on TD pretentiousness.

Comment

• 'YOU' on Netflix is good poor mans Dexter

Comment

Working...
                                X