TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    I'd like to reply to several things that you said but I'm cracking up reading this part.
    Honestly, I wish it wasn't that bad.

But, everytime I think of the cut to him, it is just

wabam wabam wabam wabam

Uncle Benjen?

GO JON

Come with me

No, no time. Need to slap the horses ass. eliminates any chance I had at surviving.

Comment

• LOL.. Pretty much sums up the scene to a T.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think they are just counting on everyone watching to be so overwhelmed by Dany/Jon sexual tension.

Comment

• Yeah, but isn't Jon supposed to be the son of Lyanna (Ned Stark's sister) and Raegar Targaryen? That makes Jon Daenery's nephew, because Raegar was her older brother.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            Yeah, but isn't Jon supposed to be the son of Lyanna (Ned Stark's sister) and Raegar Targaryen? That makes Jon Daenery's nephew, because Raegar was her older brother.
            Depends on where the show runners want the show to end. They have danced around the topic by heavily implying but not actually saying that Jon is Rheagar's son. If they want to end the show with Jon and Dany married and in charge I don't think the show will definitively state that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
              Depends on where the show runners want the show to end. They have danced around the topic by heavily implying but not actually saying that Jon is Rheagar's son. If they want to end the show with Jon and Dany married and in charge I don't think the show will definitively state that.
              Wow I'll take all that back. Both the nasty and the full story.

Comment

• Lots of stuff happened last night thats for sure.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We'll likely see the final season anywhere from 16 to 21 months from now. Long ways away, but do it right before rushing something bad.
                  Expected Kings Landing to get destroyed (due to Dany's vision from S2) and at least a major character to die. Instead they kill off the last villain (Littlefinger) that plays a game of thrones. The way the Stark sisters killed/tricked Littlefinger was ... good? ... however, I kind of wanted Littlefinger to win it all. Not much of The Mountain vs The Hound.
                  With that said, great episode..
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out how much I liked the episode. They're still rushing everything to the point where I wish this season would have been 10+ episodes.

I liked what the Stark sisters did including their banter while standing outside.

I'm still processing the rest.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Hmmmm

Ya I must be in the minority.

If these last 3-5 episodes didn't have such epic scenes (they went full tilt w/ dragons this season) I think I'd have a hard time watching some of this

Look at this season through the core narrative and how it works out in last half:

1. Dany & team decides their best option is to show Cersei a wight
                      -this is a terrible plan
                      -there are no better plans?
                      2. A team of the show's most important people sans Lannister side embark on insanely risky journey
                      -this is more terrible plan
                      -there are no better plans? No way to involve less vital personnel?
                      3. They retrieve wight in exchange for A DRAGON
                      4. Cersei DGAF about the wight (but, somehow that is a secret no one can pick up on)
                      -everyone takes her at face value............
                      5. The dragon is integral for the NK to move out of the north

This sort of plot movement is terrible.

Not only is the viewer saying: What a shitty idea, why are they doing this

but the consequences of that shitty plan are not only damaging -- but, provide the exact remedy for the antagonist's single and nearly non-negotiable problem.

Comment

• Youre not in the minority at all. The plan was shit.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The whole "the dead can't swim" thing also bugs me. They obviously can't die underwater either, so they'll just walk on the sea floor until they reach wherever the fuck it is they want to go.

Jon & Dany just makes me think of Luke & Leia. Knowing GoT though, they'll just be cool with the incest and rule together...or Jon dies, but his and Dany's child goes on to rule....

Oh oh oh, nevermind. It'll be Jon & Dany's kid marrying Cersei and Jamie's kid! Boom!

Comment

• This is the best show in TV?

Fuuuuuuuuuuck.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• *******SPOILERS***********

I keep going back and forth with the last episode. There's a lot I liked about it but a lot that I didn't

I hate how Cersei keeps telling her boyfriend/brother that he betrayed her when he didn't even know he was going to meet with Tyrian (but of course she knew about it so wouldn't that mean she betrayed him for not telling him about it?).

Then they have a standoff where she threatens to kill him then he just walks away.

So basically the show has went from being ballsy and killing at will to talking big and then backing down like b!tches.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They can't keep killing major characters off or there won't be enough people left to keep everyone's interest through next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X