X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Told ya! Ha!
    F!!!!!! U!!!!!!!!

I have to be up early tomorrow and I can't stop watching this f'ing show!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Pilot for "Detroiters," on Comedy channel last night was funny enough to keep watching.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Bloodline was pretty good. I wish they would have just ended it after one season but decent twists at the end.

Well done
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          My only concern is that it's on FX. I'm kind of a snob. If its not on one of the premium channels I generally don't watch.

i'll give it a crack
          Then you are probably missing out on Fargo, which is great too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
            Then you are probably missing out on Fargo, which is great too.
            Yeah FX has been turning itself into a very good AMC like channel. Other FX shows to watch would be Sons Of Anarchy and Justified (both recently finished).

Comment

Told ya! Ha!
              Don't tell me if its good bad or ugly if you have.. but have you started watching season 2 yet?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                Has anyone watched the Netflix show "The Frontier"?

I only checked it out because Khal Drogo, but the first episode was intriguing.
                I watched some of it. It is not very good at all. Bad accents, shallow characters, ridiculous plot twist, etc etc.

I'll probably finish watching it to see how the season ends, but won't bother if they make a second season.

My son and I watched Travelers on netflix. It was not bad for a time travel show. Interesting premise, but it got a bit out of hand at the end of the season Overall it was worth the time and I will watch a second season.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lol "Frontier"... I finished that two weeks ago.
                  It's like very average pizza. It's not that good, but you'll eat it (watch it) if it's there. or actually, it's worse than the bad stuff from GoT season 6, that is "Frontier."

It's probably not worth your time because what is the payoff. The characters are unlikeble and the acting is poor. ... idk
                  That girl Mary is a total babe though.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Another problem with Frontier is that everything is shot in the dark. I couldn't see what the fuck was going on half of the time. Ha!

And...Yep

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      The Pilot for "Detroiters," on Comedy channel last night was funny enough to keep watching.
                      We also enjoyed this week's episode. And are, of course, loving the shots of Detroit!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I haven't had time to watch the 2nd episode of Frontier yet, but after hearing what you guys think I may just not bother.

Agreed about the girl who plays Mary. Her normal photos remind me of the girls that Drew puts in his avatar.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Another problem with Frontier is that everything is shot in the dark. I couldn't see what the fuck was going on half of the time. Ha!
                          And...Yep
                          ]
                          Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          Agreed about the girl who plays Mary. Her normal photos remind me of the girls that Drew puts in his avatar.
                          Yea, the lighting was SO BAD. It got to the point where you were hoping the next scene would be outdoors. Never hire that cinematographer again.

The character Mary was pretty much the only reason I finished it.
                          The actress who played Mary is Breanne Hill. Her next movie is "Rampage."

Watch out for that.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Told ya! Ha!
                            Holy f!! Just finished second season of Bloodline. Hectic! I'm glad is over for a few months so I can get back to being somewhat productive
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              We also enjoyed this week's episode. And are, of course, loving the shots of Detroit!!
                              Glad someone from the area is enjoying it. Yeah, the shots of the city are keeping it fresh in my head.

I'm also liking Detroit Steel (customized /refurbished auto show) on the History channel.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Holy f!! Just finished second season of Bloodline. Hectic! I'm glad is over for a few months so I can get back to being somewhat productive
                                No! Get back on Netflix and check out 'Rectify' (not as good as Bloodline, but binge worthy)

Comment

Working...
                                X