No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I agree with your take, makes sense and I did wonder earlier in the season why he was talking badly about her yet seemed to respect her so much.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• One more spoiler -

I was surprised at how quickly in that finale they thwarted the gas attack on the train station. That episode went dull quickly.. Not much suspense there.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yes. It felt like, "Oh, crap, we only have one episode to wrap this up!!" They could have made that much more interesting.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Agreed
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Netflix 'Making a Murderer' was/is crazy.

Comment

• Everyone seems to be watching that series, WingsFan. I'll have to check it out.

I finally finished Season Two of True Detective. There were things I liked about it, but it was pretty uneven. Certainly not any performances up to the standard set in season one, but I liked the work Colin Ferrell did. Vince Vaughn - his dialogue was so ridiculous that it hindered his acting, I think.

Still hoping for another season.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I thought the plot was ok but it was just horribly cast. They were destined for a huge step back after MM and Woody. They were unbeatable.

Ferrell was really the only character I liked. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing who they cast for next season.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I've been watching "The 100" the past week. I can't decide if I like it or not. It's an interesting idea, but there seem to be a lot of things that don't add up.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• never heard of it. let me know if it pans out
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's entertaining. Maybe someone else who's seen it can chime in.

Comment

• We watched it a while back and enjoyed it. Season 2 is on Netflix now so we might watch that when we're done watching Voyager (2episodes to go).
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Season 2 is where things have started to get a bit crazy for me. There are a lot of things going on compared to Season 1.

Comment

• Has anyone watched the recent rendition of Battlestar Galactica? I started watching the old ones on Netflix and as bad as they are, I heard that the newer ones were pretty good.

I remember watching the old episodes as a kid but I can't remember what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              Has anyone watched the recent rendition of Battlestar Galactica? I started watching the old ones on Netflix and as bad as they are, I heard that the newer ones were pretty good.

I remember watching the old episodes as a kid but I can't remember what happened.
                              Old BSG is the 70' style of serious plot with terrible camp. Not a fan. 00's BSG was awesome. The spin offs sucked and the ending could have used some work. But I loved it.

Comment

• Cool. Someone burned the first season to DVD for me a while back. I think I'm going to check it out once I finish the old ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X