TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Can anyone imagine the agony life would be without "seasons" of shit on Netflix or youtube?
    I had pretty much given up on TV when Netflix changed the game.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This looks like it will be a really good series. Looking forward to checking it out.

[ame="https://youtu.be/yeJDF__bqw8"]https://youtu.be/yeJDF__bqw8[/ame]
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Huh, that does look good. Do you just need amazon prime to be able to watch it?
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          Huh, that does look good. Do you just need amazon prime to be able to watch it?
          I think so, not sure if there will be a charge for it though.

Comment

• I've watched the first couple episodes of Daredevil on Netflix. It's pretty good so far as well.

Comment

• Do you guys have "TV time"?

I get 5 minutes into anything then the wife decides to either tell me about her day or ask shit. And if it's not her, it's one of her boys, or the phone rings.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• After Tyler goes to bed. Kimiko is usually watching her own program, reading a book or doing work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Do you guys have "TV time"?

I get 5 minutes into anything then the wife decides to either tell me about her day or ask shit. And if it's not her, it's one of her boys, or the phone rings.
                  My wife does that to me in the man cave. Comes in to use her PC when I'm on my PC trying to read Facebook or this board and wants to tell me everything she sees on her Facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                    This looks like it will be a really good series. Looking forward to checking it out.

https://youtu.be/yeJDF__bqw8
                    Wow interesting premise!! I have Prime but haven't ever used the video stuff. Will need to change that.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I get a content warning on that video. Whats the name of the show?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Last edited by -Deborah-; November 1, 2015, 05:48 AM.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ok now I get what you're saying! I hope its done well because that looks really interesting.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                            There is a lot to like about the show. I just thought the fact it is Detroit centric would bring out more fans from here.
                            Seems they went back to going live for both east and west coast. I watched the west coast version...it was raunchy lol. Still really like the show, the cast is great.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Speaking of Michigan centric shows anyone been watching Ash vs. The Evil Dead? It really feels like a continuation of ED2 and Army of Darkness.

Comment

• I watched the first episode of Man in the High Castle..

Not bad. I'll watch a few more to see how it plays out.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X