No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think "The Blacklist" is really a great show. With James Spader in the lead. Charming yet sneaky!
    Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• I'm surprised True Detective wasn't an option. The opening for that is awesome!

GoT is great, but I voted for Dexter. TWD and Breaking Bad aren't good.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Breaking bad isn't good? Sometimes I think yoU are always trolling.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          Breaking bad isn't good? Sometimes I think yoU are always trolling.
          The opening sequence. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OdIbPMU720"]Breaking Bad Opening Credits - YouTube[/ame]

There is nothing awesome/ special about it.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Valar Morghulis Baby!
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
              I think "The Blacklist" is really a great show. With James Spader in the lead. Charming yet sneaky!
              I agree, Passepartout. Although, I wish they'd recast the lead actress. James Spader is terrific in this - I've always had a thing for him.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• How are you liking the Newsroom, Tony? One of my favorites.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It's some of Sorkin's best work. I love it too. I'm bummed the season coming up this fall is the last though. Jeff Daniels is brilliant in it I love Olivia Munn's character too.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yes, her character is smart yet hilarious. I hadn't heard (or I forgot) that there was only one more season. Darn. :(
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I like The Newsroom as well... with the exception that I don't really care for the soap opera/relationship qualities of the show. The dialogue feels scripted; nobody talks like these people off the cuff, but that's fine by me because it doesn't feel stiff. There's a lot of kinetic energy during these exchanges and it works. I also like the fact that the news the characters are working is contemporary... just a slight lag. Or maybe that's just my age showing! ;)

Hi SLF!

Comment

• This:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Heck of an actor, amazing series.

Comment

• ‘True Detective’ Season 2 Will Have Three Leads, California Setting
                            More details have emerged about the cast and setting of “True Detective” season two, which will have three new leads, according to creator Nic Pizzolatto. In a recent interview with public radio program “To the Best of Our Knowledge,” Pizzolatto revealed that in the new season’s current form, “we’re working with three leads. It takes […]

I hope it has the same opening scene/ intro (at least the same song, the video will be different) ... and it better have the same writers!!!
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• So it seems that I've been missing out on Game of Thrones for the last several years. It took me several weeks to watch all 4 seasons and now I can't imagine having to wait for the next one.

What an amazing series!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                So it seems that I've been missing out on Game of Thrones for the last several years. It took me several weeks to watch all 4 seasons and now I can't imagine having to wait for the next one.

What an amazing series!!
                                Nice!!
                                If you can help it, don't read the wiki articles to find out what happens next lol.
                                I did that mid season 3 because I couldn't wait to know what happens next and that obviously made the show a little less suspenseful for me than it could have been. Seasons 1 & 2 were my favorite to watch cuz I had no idea what would happen... especially season 1 because that had the biggest twists between the 2.
                                Episodes 6-10 of season 4 could be the best stretch of tv (that, & some of Season 4/5 of Breaking Bad, season 2 of Dexter, season 3 of LOST, & True Detective) I have ever seen... I just wish I didn't know what would happen lol.

But yea, it's one of my favorite shows, if not my favorite.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X