No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like it. It's fairly gritty. sort of a Hamlet set in a biker gang. Much violence, sex, shocking plot twists, a little something for everyone
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
      Ooooohh it's a good one, Deb.
      So true, it was. I had to pause TiVo during the motel scene. I was convinced the maid was going to die a bad death!!

Jon Voight is really, really good in this.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I didn't realize this but a friend told me that was the season finale? Is that true?
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          I like it. It's fairly gritty. sort of a Hamlet set in a biker gang. Much violence, sex, shocking plot twists, a little something for everyone
          Can jump in right now or is it something that needs to be watched from episode 1?

Comment

• You could probably still watch it now and enjoy it but going back through the seasons really shows the character arc. Some of the major back stories that were alluded to in the early seasons have been revealed by now. Check out an episode though and see if it's to your liking
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Alright cool, will do.

Comment

• Did anyone watch The Blacklist yet? How was it?

I started to watch Trophy Wife but it was pretty boring. I did watch Back in the Game and I was pleasantly surprised. I think I'm going to give it a chance. It helps that Maggie Lawson is in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                  I didn't realize this but a friend told me that was the season finale? Is that true?
                  Yes, it was. But they also said they'd be back next season with new episodes, so it's good to know the show has been renewed.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yeah Ray Donovan is doing pretty well with the ratings the last time I heard.

Low Winter Sun though may be facing decision time when the season is up. Ratings were pretty low for it from what I read.

Comment

• Aww, really? Hope they give it another season.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Me too, Deborah!

Comment

• Had to take a break from the Breaking Bad marathon, going on for 4 days till the final Sunday night. I forgot how unbelievably great it is, think I watched 8 shows in a row last night lol like 'Dexter' you get addicted to it.

Blacklist was 'ok' I give it a 6 lot of hype not much substance and people want to know why the leading lady is wearing a terrible wig? For Christ Sake even if she cuts her hair later in the show - they can't do better than that?

Low Winter Sun is still on my DVR only for the Detroit connection, well until its dumped. What a boring unrealistic snooze-fest character of Detroit (Much like 1-8-7).

Figures, 'White Boy Rick' likes it... How is he even able to watch a violent cable program in prison?

White Boy Rick Reviews AMC's 'Low Winter Sun'

Comment

• I like it.

Comment

• I like it, too.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• great ending to, for me, one of the best tv shows ever
                                http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

Working...
                                X