Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      With the flop of Detroit 1-8-7 im looking forward to AMC's new cop drama tonight - 'Low Winter Sun' puts a noir spotlight on Detroit. I also have an old friend who is in the show. If you lived in or grew up around here (Detroit) you will want to watch!

http://www.freep.com/article/2013081...un-amc-detroit
      Got TiVo set for it!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I thought it was a little slow, but promising. Detroit is definitely in the show...very gritty.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha! My buddy was the drug dealer that got shot and killed in the trap house. He didn't have to change his appearance at all for the show. lol Too bad, I would have liked to seen more of him, he didn't tell anyone his character was going to die so soon. I thought it was good, a bit slow, will see.... liked it better than 1-8-7

'Low Winter Sun' gets a solid - not great - ratings start

Comment

• That was your buddy? Very cool.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yea that was him, funny he said he would be playing a bad guy. His name is Robert, but I always called him 'Seven" that's what he likes to be know as. In the credits they put '7' in between his first and last name.

Comment

• A dog ate 7's face! lol

Thought the second episode was pretty strong.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Yep, J. The dildo scene in Season 1 was a riot...lol.
                  lol

did you watch anything beyond the 1 season of Shameless? Season 2 wasn't very good but season 3 was back to being awesome.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• A dog ate 7's face! lol

lol The Dog and before and after 7'

Comment

• Cool!

And I love that dog!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Lol that's really cool, wingsfan.

So I just watched all the episodes tonight of Low Winter Sun on demand, and...I'm freaking hooked. I think it's really, really good. Hate to say it because I was pulling for Detroit 187, but this is infinitely better. I hope it sticks.

And btw the leading dude looks exactly like Jon friggin' Barry, lol
                        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          lol

did you watch anything beyond the 1 season of Shameless? Season 2 wasn't very good but season 3 was back to being awesome.
                          Oops, missed this. Yes I've watched each season. I agree on Season 2 but the series is pretty good overall.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                            Lol that's really cool, wingsfan.

So I just watched all the episodes tonight of Low Winter Sun on demand, and...I'm freaking hooked. I think it's really, really good. Hate to say it because I was pulling for Detroit 187, but this is infinitely better. I hope it sticks.

And btw the leading dude looks exactly like Jon friggin' Barry, lol
                            I had to Google Jon Barry...but you're right! haha
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• lol
                              Last edited by Niffla; September 16, 2013, 08:48 PM.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Not sure what the first photo was???
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X