No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, it's about fricken time we met the mother!! Sheesh.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I've read that next season takes place over the wedding weekend. I guess it's going to be like 24, only with comedy and not bombs and terrorism.

Comment

• Anybody watch Storage Wars Texas? Is it weird that I'm totally smitten by that Mary chick (the short little eccentric brunette)? She's definitely way off in left field but I swear there's something about her. IDK maybe I'm just nuts. Anyway she's the only reason I watch.
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr5xpVZ3GQM"]Storage Wars: Texas: Moe And Mary's Locker Is Full Of Toys - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uPN0rlP-gw"]Storage Wars: Texas: Moe And Mary Get Their Engine Grill Appraised - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• $700 for that infomercial grill?? drug test that dude
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Lmao!! Yeah seriously. Some of the "estimates" on these shows are ridiculously over the top.

Comment

• But as to Mary, she's cute in her own way. If that resonates in you, then cool. I'm partial to Kari Byron the mythbusters girl.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ahh the mythbusters girl. Yep she seems to have a lot of admirers. You hooked it up on a pic so I'll return the favor

And yes she's a solid

Comment

• I like the Mary girl too on Storage Wars texas. The blonde Jenny doesn't hold a candle to her.

Mary is the definition of bubbly cute.
                      Last edited by Dan V; May 29, 2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Revolution has been awesome. Not since The Shield have I wished my life away one week at a time.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                          I like the Mary girl too on Storage Wars texas. The blonde Jenny doesn't hold a candle to her.

Mary is the definition of bubbly cute.
                          Dan V...my brotha from anotha motha

Comment

• Anyone in here watch Shameless? I didn't think I'd like it but season 1 was awesome.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yep, J. The dildo scene in Season 1 was a riot...lol.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• With the flop of Detroit 1-8-7 im looking forward to AMC's new cop drama tonight - 'Low Winter Sun' puts a noir spotlight on Detroit. I also have an old friend who is in the show. If you lived in or grew up around here (Detroit) you will want to watch!

Comment

Working...
                                X