• Start "Detroiters," too!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/giYeaKsXnsI[/ame]
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I can't wait! July needs to get here.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah it does, because then I'm on vacation for six weeks!
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• This could be cool if they can hit that old school anime vibe.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIMrFnl5NiA"]Castlevania | Teaser: Vengeance | Netflix - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Did anyone else catch the 3rd and final season of Bloodline?

I thought it was pretty good.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Is Bloodline worth watching in full?

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
                  Is Bloodline worth watching in full?
                  Im glad it was only 3 seasons because theres only so much they could do with it. I thought the first season was great. The second season was pretty good and they wrapped it up nicely.

All in all yeah its worth a watch
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• We noticed last night that Agents of Shield season 4 and Heartland season 9 are up on Netflix.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This new trailer tho
                      I like how they have shown that one sneaky shot of Littlefinger in both of the S7 trailers... based off everything I've seen in my re-watching tour, if Littlefinger isn't on the Iron Throne by the end of this season, disappointing...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg"]Game of Thrones Season 7: #WinterIsHere Trailer #2 (HBO) - YouTube[/ame]
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Winter...is coming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Holyshit that looks epic.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I had a memory from 2011 pop up on FB today about how I'd pre-ordered my copy of "A Dance with Dragons".

After George RR Martin is done making all his TV money, he'd better go back and finish the damn books.

Comment

• Finished Bloodline a couple weeks back, there is really nothing else binge worthy for me at this time. Bates Motel wrapped up, that was a good show, The Americans season 5 was disappointing, but still good and Better Call Saul has got even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Finished Bloodline a couple weeks back, there is really nothing else binge worthy for me at this time. Bates Motel wrapped up, that was a good show, The Americans season 5 was disappointing, but still good and Better Call Saul has got even better.
                                The Americans seems a bit stale recently. They should start wrapping things up soon.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X