Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coinoperated View Post
    Narcos on netflix was a pretty good series
    I've heard its really good. I'm finishing up Breaking Bad right now and i'm going to move to it next.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Google "breaking bad return a hoax".

It's a hoax. It's not returning. There's been a number of hoax articles saying that they're coming back, but they're not.
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Aaron Paul on a possible return

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• The Jim Gaffigan Show first season has assured him of a second.

Dudes show cracks me up.

Bill Burr had a cameo in a recent episode. Many other top comedians have done the same this season.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
            Google "breaking bad return a hoax".

It's a hoax. It's not returning. There's been a number of hoax articles saying that they're coming back, but they're not.
            Damn hoax.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I am thinking about starting a new TV series. In the last year or so, I haven't been attached to anything new with TV.

Mad Men, The Wire, House of Cards, and Orange is the New Black are some that I haven't seen.
              Any suggestions?

LOST, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Office, True Detective, Greek, One Tree Hill, Arrested Development, South Park, and Blue Mountain State are the ones I've seen (and liked/ loved).
              Of course, I've also seen every episode of "The Walking Dead" and will continue to watch. But as you might know, I'm not a fan of seasons 4 and 5 ... Really since they changed writers.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                I am thinking about starting a new TV series.
                What are you going to call it?
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  I am thinking about starting a new TV series. In the last year or so, I haven't been attached to anything new with TV.

Mad Men, The Wire, House of Cards, and Orange is the New Black are some that I haven't seen.
                  Any suggestions?

LOST, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Office, True Detective, Greek, One Tree Hill, Arrested Development, South Park, and Blue Mountain State are the ones I've seen (and liked/ loved).
                  Of course, I've also seen every episode of "The Walking Dead" and will continue to watch. But as you might know, I'm not a fan of seasons 4 and 5 ... Really since they changed writers.
                  Sons of anarchy was epic but over as was justified. Ray donavon is good so far just started myself. Halt and catch fire is another fantastic show that not many have heard of.

Comment

• Oh i forgot black sails on starz maybe my second favorite to GOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                      What are you going to call it?
                      lol
                      watching*** a new TV series. Nice catch.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Wire was awesome. It takes awhile to set up all of the characters and their back stories but it was awesome.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• From your list, I've only seen House of Cards. I love that series, but I can't compare it to the other potentials...
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I like House of Cards as well. Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright are incredible together. There's a lot of progression in the series that I think is far fetched especially the events that happen between seasons but its all apart of where they want everything to go.

Deb I'm surprised that you never watched The Wire.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not sure why it never appealed to me. Oh and I agree about Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright. They are a lot of fun to watch together.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• GoT season 5 set a record last night for most Emmy wins.... And it wasn't even its best season!
                                Obviously you didn't have that great of competition like last year with Breaking Bad season 5, True Detective season 1, and GoT season 4 (which are each the best season IMO).
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X