No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm obsessed with "How to Get Away With Murder" on ABC. Has an intriguing storyline and seems to be on new ground as far as the sex scenes go. I'm really surprised I haven't heard any great swell of protests against it yet. A quote from the last episode: "And he did things to my ass that made my eyes water!" Whoa.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      I'm obsessed with "How to Get Away With Murder" on ABC. Has an intriguing storyline and seems to be on new ground as far as the sex scenes go. I'm really surprised I haven't heard any great swell of protests against it yet. A quote from the last episode: "And he did things to my ass that made my eyes water!" Whoa.
      I've become a fan of it myself as well. Those 9 words to end the last episode was fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        or it turns out Hal from Malcolm in the Middle had a nightmare haha
        That was my joke ending. He goes into protective custody and ends up with with Louis and the 4 kids.

Comment

• The latest episode of Walking Dead was also very good. The season preview suggested something that just didn't seem fathomable and I guess it wasn't. Not after the last episode anyway.

Comment

• Yea this season is definitely better than last season so far.
            I still question the writing, but at least it's entertaining.

I like how the writers for season 4 (who are the same as season 5) build up how Bob is an alcoholic... but nothing happens with that story. Just saying, they waisted a lot of time last season with meaningless stories. Also when Michone saw the painting of the Terminus Lady on the wall... Ok the Terminus lady has 5 minutes of air time for the entire show. Michone never interacted with her too. Meaningless?
            Just seems like they have a lot of short-term side stories and never come back to them as if they were meaningless.... and that is what can happen when the writer for Ghost Rider 2 (lead guy for season 4 & 5 of TWD) is the main writer. He isn't that good.

With that said, I understand they have a very small budget and a lot of that budget is used on makeup and costumes.
            Last edited by Cody_Russell; October 29, 2014, 02:37 PM.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• "American Horror Story" is really good!
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• More people are finally starting to see the bad writing:

"Walking Dead" Why hasn't Maggie looked for Beth?
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Walking Dead finale was good but bummed me out.

Comment

• Just started Homeland. Its a pretty damned good show
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You got that right.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Obama takes over Colbert Report, takes Jabs at fox news.

Comment

• What a let down the season finale was for Homeland. BORRINNNNGGGGG
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Season 2 of True Detective has been excellent! I love the new cast.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Season 2 of True Detective has been excellent! I love the new cast.
                              Meaning, season 2 has started? I thought it comes out this summer..
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I had the last post in this thread which was almost a month ago so I was looking to get the ball rolling again. I might have embellished a little.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X