No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Klondike was a good mini series.

I obviously will support most of the Game of Thrones actors and actresses.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      I thought Klondike was a good mini series.

I obviously will support most of the Game of Thrones actors and actresses.
      Holy fuck! I watched half of the first show.

It was one of the worst things that I have ever seen. The writing was sophomoric and cliche and the plot was ridiculous. I was going to have my 14 year old aspiring author daughter watch it so she could see how not to write. Ha!

You are hereby banned from any more critiques.;-)
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tonight's Antique Roadshow is from Detroit.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Holy fuck! I watched half of the first show.

It was one of the worst things that I have ever seen. The writing was sophomoric and cliche and the plot was ridiculous. I was going to have my 14 year old aspiring author daughter watch it so she could see how not to write. Ha!

You are hereby banned from any more critiques.;-)
          Thinking about it, it wasn't something I naturally enjoyed. I forced myself to like it because the guy that plays Rob Stark (Game of Thrones) was in it.
          It was alright.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I really miss "Breaking Bad" ... hopefully there is a show that comes out that is just as good.

Luckily, Game of Thrones season 4 starts in a couple of months. The 2nd half of season 4 starts for The Walking Dead on Sunday. I'm not too excited because the 1st half was AWFUL. Hopefully they develop characters this time around and provide direction for the TV series. Season 1, 2, and 3 were really good.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Anyone else watching True Detective? It's pretty good
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And Shameless has sucked this year
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• True Detective is terrific. Matthew McConaughey is just KILLING that role. I'm really enjoying just watching him.

Shameless has not been quite as good yet but has had its moments. The scene on the L a week ago was HOT.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Mcconaghy has had quite the year. Between that show, mud and Dallas buyers club he's done some great work recently.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      True Detective is terrific. Matthew McConaughey is just KILLING that role. I'm really enjoying just watching him.

Shameless has not been quite as good yet but has had its moments. The scene on the L a week ago was HOT.
                      I've always liked just about everything McConaughey has done and this is no exception. He's been awesome. I think Woody is a great compliment but he's over doing his accent a little.

The L scene was pretty good until I realized he was holding onto the handles in one of the dirtiest trains in the world (outside of the people mover) and then was all up in the business. I know it's just TV but yehhhhh..

I'm just not a big fan of this season. Nothing about the details are clicking especially since Lip went from being a genius and acing SAT's to struggling to do anything. I know the difference between HS and Uni but the kid is a genius.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        Mcconaghy has had quite the year. Between that show, mud and Dallas buyers club he's done some great work recently.
                        I thought Mud was pretty good.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Just watched this weeks episode of True Detective.. Damn this is a great show!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            Mcconaghy has had quite the year. Between that show, mud and Dallas buyers club he's done some great work recently.
                            Just wait until "Interstellar", I guarantee that will be the best movie Matthew has ever starred in.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• True Detective is the best show on TV today IMO hands down.

The end of that fourth episode...maybe the most intense sequence I've ever seen on the small screen. WOW
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                                True Detective is the best show on TV today IMO hands down.

The end of that fourth episode...maybe the most intense sequence I've ever seen on the small screen. WOW
                                Totally agreed. Everything about the show has been spot on.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X