No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locked Up Abroad on the National Geographic channel is just terrific. So well done.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

omg, please check out Worst Week. I am crying from laughing so hard. omg.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        Seriously. I wound up with the hiccups from laughing so hard.

I can't imagine the entire series being like that, but the pilot was pretty hilarious.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

Deb, I read somewhere that Jeffrey Dean Morgan would be making a guest appearance on Grey's tonight.
          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

oooh, yummy alert!

Thanks, Rom!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Seriously. I wound up with the hiccups from laughing so hard.

I can't imagine the entire series being like that, but the pilot was pretty hilarious.
              This show was so funny Ms. SLF and I watched it twice. Thanks for the head's up Deb.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Glad you checked it out!

Episode two paled in comparison, however. :(
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Oh yeah? That's too bad. :( I haven't watched it yet.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Comcast went up on their rates so I had HBO turned off this week. Luckily I had DVR'd the Chris Rock concert. Funny funny stuff. He's back in rare form. I thought he'd lost something with his last concert which wasn't all that funny but this one had many laugh out loud moments.

I'll have to finish this season of Entourage on DVD.

Comment

I never realized just how little tv I actually watched until I got rid of directv but a rundown on the shows I do watch:

The Office premiere - so so

Heroes - Still good but doesn't anyone ever die on that show?

The Shield - Great, still my favorite show

I'll probably watch Lost when it starts up again in 2009 and have wanted to catch "Pushing up Daisies" and "Fringe" but Fringe is made by the creators of Lost and I am hesitant to get invested in a show like that again.
                      All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

Anyone watching Survivor? As usual, it's kind of hard to get into at the start. Difficult getting vested in anyone. Although, I am rooting a bit for Sugar after seeing her hunt for the immunity idol.

Anyways, I was catching up on a Survivor blog and found a link to this. OMG. How did I miss this?!?! lol Evidently the censors missed this one and it actually aired this way. Oops.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

Deb, I didn't catch that during the episode (no HD) but did read about it and found a site that had still photos. Very nice. A rare treat for the ladies.

Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
                          I never realized just how little tv I actually watched until I got rid of directv but a rundown on the shows I do watch:

The Office premiere - so so

Heroes - Still good but doesn't anyone ever die on that show?

The Shield - Great, still my favorite show

I'll probably watch Lost when it starts up again in 2009 and have wanted to catch "Pushing up Daisies" and "Fringe" but Fringe is made by the creators of Lost and I am hesitant to get invested in a show like that again.
                          You know I'm trying not to be such a TV junkie by not picking up any new shows. I am so going to miss Entourage and True Blood was getting interesting (the dog guy, hello!) but I can catch those on DVD after their seasons. I'm sorta kinda feeling I might be over Heroes but I'll probably stick with it (the Sylar turn of events is weird and Suresh last week with no shirt was totally HUBBA HUBBA). I watched Pushing Daisies last year but won't be this year. All the exposition they had to lay out in the premiere was so tedious. It's cute and quirky but I'm over it. I feel the same way about Fringe as Les does. It might be awesome but I just don't want to get into another lost. I'm going to follow LOST until the end and then I'm done. Even Grey's Anatomy appears to have jumped the shark. Starting last year. In the premiere there were so many flaws. I mean the stalactite never even melted. I'll probably stick with it.

Basically I watch How I Met Your Mother (hilarious), My Name is Earl, Project Runway, Survivor, This Week in NASCAR, Brothers and Sisters, Grey's, Property Virgins, My First Place (both on HGTV) and House. Even House has gotten a bit old but I do like the new PI guy. Adds a new dimension.

I'm looking forward to the new season of Storm Chasers on the Discovery Channel. It was really good last year. And considering the tornado season this year, it should be a good show.
                          Last edited by romster; October 3, 2008, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Romster, I forgot to mention "How I Met Your Mother". It's one of my favorite comedies I just haven't seen any episodes this year.

You are right, there are so many shows coming out with their seasons on DVD that I don't have to watch them now and can wait.

Deb, lol. I really didn't need to see that. I mean I read these boards while I eat lunch and dinner during the day.

I am too invested in Lost to not see it through to the end......sad eh? I am afraid that it will end in disappointment though.

On a Heroes note, I am actually beginning to like Sylar, I don't know why though. My favorite character on there is Noah, what a badass, lol.
                            All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

Sorry about that, Les! It was on CBS!!! Hey, wasn't Janet Jackson's boob on CBS, too? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Sylar is, by far, my favorite character on Heroes. He scares the shit out of me. And when he's being sorta normal, he's a riot.

How I Met Your Mother is my favorite too!

I DVR a lot of shows. I plan on recording the pilot of "Life On Mars" because the premise and the cast look interesting. True Blood is good. Also like Lipstick Jungle (Kirby = yum), Dirty Sexy Money, and The Amazing Race.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Just bought season 1 of The Sopranos on Thursday. I've caught various episodes when it was still on, but missed out on most because I didn't have HBO.

I'm going to start from episode 1 until I finish the entire series. I sat down and watched the first 3 the same night I bought it.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X