No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the pivotal bomb drops with Fringe....Fauxlivia finds out after accepting an engagement ring from Frank that she's pregnant with Peter's baby...

LOOKOUT!
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• That's a pretty big spoiler to drop.

It was weird seeing Walternate and Feauxlivia as more emotional people. They were almost sympathetic. Not really sure how this is going to turn out. Either way, Fringe has been very good this season.

Comment

• Yeah it has - I hope it doesn't end at season 3.
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I liked the original Fringe

It was called X-Files

Comment

• I know Charlie Sheen is the biggest story out there but I don't think it bodes well for Detroit 1-8-7 that it was pre-empted for an interview with Sheen that wasn't live.

Comment

• Charlie Sheen is a cancer to CBS and Warner Brothers. Wouldn't be surprising if they replaced him but though, the ratings could go down a whole lot if that happens. If he keeps up those antics!
              Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Put a fork in it.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Survivor has been pretty entertaining. Already way better than last season. I know reality TV isn't that real and is more about the editing. But I can handle it with Survivor EXCEPT the way they edit Tribal Council. It is so obvious they show certain looks on the contestants faces in supposed reactions to what others are saying but they are probably making the faces based on something completely different. Such bullshit.
                  "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• That guy is super wierd!
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• You mean Special Agent Bat Shit Crazy?
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Romster, they aren't that shameless with the editing. It's usually a wide enough shot that you see both the speaker and the reactant. From what I've read they spend a couple of hours at Tribal Council so we definitely get the edit that they want to show us.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Watching season 2 of Dexter my DVD player decided to take a dump. Luckily I still have my old PlayStation 2, witch is now my DVD player in the bedroom.

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprising if they replaced him
                            I would be shocked, he is the show. Yes I like Jon Cryer, the show has had a great 7+ years. Time to put it down anyway before it JTS

Comment

• Charlie Sheen did win something this week, sort of: He broke a Guinness world record by attracting more than a million Twitter followers in 25 hours and 17 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
                                Survivor has been pretty entertaining. Already way better than last season. I know reality TV isn't that real and is more about the editing. But I can handle it with Survivor EXCEPT the way they edit Tribal Council. It is so obvious they show certain looks on the contestants faces in supposed reactions to what others are saying but they are probably making the faces based on something completely different. Such bullshit.
                                It would have been amazing if Russell had pulled off that plan of his this week.

Redemption Island really adds a new flavor to the game. Although, I thought it worked differently. For some reason, I thought after each duel, who ever won would go back...so that there would be several sent back in and those who voted them out would have to face the consequences pretty quickly.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X