No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Murders In The Building is so damned good. Whoever cast it should get a raise.

Ive never really liked Martin Short but he’s excellent in it
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• agree wholeheartedly. I couldn't stand Martin Short prior to this show, but it's the perfect role for him; he's become endearing.
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Half way through season two, enjoying it, then when we were in NYC walking to USS Intrepid we called into a cookie shop that features in season 3 apparently (Or their cookies do). Very nice cookies to. Also my son wanted to go to the sandwich shop in Chicago where The Bear was filmed, so we ended up there one evening.
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I swear these two paired up for some of the most boring TV shows ever

20231025_112323.jpg
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That’s random. Who is it?
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How dare you besmirch Space 1999

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                That’s random. Who is it?
                Martin Landau. Don't know who the woman is
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  How dare you besmirch Space 1999
                  No one likes you
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Tim Allen & Martin Short. (Jungle 2 Jungle)
                    “Million Dollars in a suitcase” quote is still one of the funniest lines.

Tried to find Martin Short repeating the Russian guy (Winchester from M*A*S*H) …. “we have deal” …… even funnier.
                    Remember watching this early 00’s with the kids…… I laughed way more than them.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I’ve got to be honest Marko.. Those words were all English but I don’t know what the hell you just said
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Water off a ducks back for us Scots, JayKay! No worries.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          How dare you besmirch Space 1999
                          That's the most boring of all.

sam winchester yawn GIF
                          Last edited by edindetroit; October 25, 2023, 03:05 PM.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• lol
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Martin Landau. Don't know who the woman is
                              Barbara Bain. She used to be married to Mr. Landau from about the time when they were on the original "Mission Impossible," I think, and I think that she's still alive.

Here's the 2 weird things: 1) Mr. Landau was considered for the role of Mr. Spock on the original "Star Trek" series, and Mr. Landau rebelled against that, because he was an actor that expressed his emotions whenever needed. Of course, Leonard Nimoy took the role and famously made it his own, but 2) When Star Trek was cancelled in 1969, Mr. Landau and Ms. Bain left Mission Impossible, and Leonard Nimoy was signed to do the series, and did it for 2 years.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• As much as I'm a fan of Gerry Anderson Space 1999 was one series I could never get into. Much preferred UFO of his live action stuff.

On a side note I caught the end of a Bionic Woman episode with Evel Knievel in it the other night, magnificent nostalgia trip.
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X