Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Ya, it's terrible.
    Visually its def Star Wars and I like Ewan McGregor is playing Obi Wan but I wasn't blown away by the first episode. I'll watch a few more and see what its got.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Really? I really enjoyed the first episode.

Comment

• I didn’t realize Kumail Nanjiani was in Obi Wan! He’s awesome, I’m glad I kept watching
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I watched all three last. I guess it was good enough for me to watch three shows.

Pretty predictable with an obnoxious precoscious kid.

It's a decent popcorn watch
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The ending of the first episode of the new season of Stranger Things was wild.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I watched all three last. I guess it was good enough for me to watch three shows.

Pretty predictable with an obnoxious precoscious kid.

It's a decent popcorn watch
              It’s definitely not a deep new character role. Episode 2 was a little better than the 1st for me.

I wish the rest of the Chilli Peppers would have made a cameo with Flea
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I was wondering if anybody watch the series Counterpart? It's a spy drama based on a Science Fiction premise. Basically the premise is an East German scientist did an experiment that ended up copying a duplicate dimension where there was an exact copy of the Earth and all of its inhabitants. Berlin is where the portal between the world's exist. JK Simmons is the star. It's only lasted two seasons but I'm almost through the 1st season and it is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  I was wondering if anybody watch the series Counterpart? It's a spy drama based on a Science Fiction premise. Basically the premise is an East German scientist did an experiment that ended up copying a duplicate dimension where there was an exact copy of the Earth and all of its inhabitants. Berlin is where the portal between the world's exist. JK Simmons is the star. It's only lasted two seasons but I'm almost through the 1st season and it is pretty good.
                  What is it on?
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It was on Starz but can now be seen in Amazon Prime

Comment

• Interesting. A SEQUEL to GoT is probably needed if trying to redeem the franchise. Especially if bringing back the characters,

However, Dexter tried it this year and it was a mixed bag. Started out well, but the ending was soooo disappointing.
                      Kenobi has been trending disappointment.

It’s hard to get too excited for this news about a sequel. I do think the prequel will be decent given the team behind “House of the Dragon.” If there’s a Jon Snow sequel, obviously don’t bring back the writers of GoT. D&D.

I hope they remake GoT one day if GRRM ever finishes the books. That probably won’t happen. One can hope.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• GoT is lightening in a bottle. Every character was perfectly cast and the story was epic. Just let shit be. A sequel is so stupid.

Obiwan is terrible. Disney Star Wars = complete disaster.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Star Wars for Disney has been an unabashed success. If it keeps people subscribing to Disney+, that's all that matters. Same for a GOT prequel for HBO or LOTR Amazon. It's all CGI pulp fiction designed to generate revenue. If you keep on pushing out content, which they need to do, it is going to be hit and miss. I'm sure they want every series to be top notch, but more importantly they want the series delivered on time.

Comment

• I’m really glad you took the time to type that out. Obiwan is a pile
                            of shit.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comic Book Guy - Are you subscribing to Disney+?

Comment

• I’ve only seen the first three episodes of Obi Wan and I’ve liked it so far.

I’ve loved The Mandalorian so far too. The Book of Boba Fett was a little disappointing but the ending of the first season was fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X