No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Game of Thrones day! The wait is finally over.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The tone felt like a more intense THE HOBBIT.

Why was every reunion capped with a one liner.

All smiles except for the sacrificial boy.

Why the fuck did we go on a fan fiction dragon tour so they could bang it out by a waterfall. She had to have gotten pregnant there, else that four minutes may have been the most pointless in the entire series.

"Stay back! He's got BLUE EYES" Are you serious? The guy next to him has a flaming sword and an eye patch.

Followed up by "IVE ALWAYS HAD BLUE EYES" -- I'll give benefit of doubt and assume that wasn't a ginger joke.

Dany, at a crucial meeting of tact/diplomacy, meeting the logistical sustenance query of Sansa with an attempt at dry humor: "whatever they want"

Cersei: Earn your queen.

Nvrmnd. let's bang.

More succinctly: Bronn used to be the character that often and said and reacted in the way the audience was/did. He was the jester with one-liners -- and he had one in reference to Lannisters, "That fucking family" Was funny, made sense, was appropriate. Problem is, suddenly every other character also had these funny little jabs. Dany and Jon sounded like a playful Pam making fun of a nervous Jim before hopping on a rollercoaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

It's okay, I wouldn't call it incredible.
          Feel like this is a symptom of the golden age of television.

World building. Check.
          Political realm building. Check.
          Reasonable attempt at scifi realism/futurism. Check.
          Character building/believable character arcs... For nearly everyone that sees screen time. Check.
          Reasonable antagonists/thorough eldritch horror development. Check.

It is crazy to me that anyone sits through three seasons of an "okay" show.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Sharp Objects is a whole lot of f'ed up. Amy Adams was exceptional. If she doesn't win something for that the game is rigged.

While I liked the show, its certainly not for everyone.
            Amy Adams is on cruise control. Ya, she hasn't won a lot, but unanimous noms on all of work.

Ya, I guess there is probably some severe trigger warnings required for SO.

Comment

Comment

• I think you are a deep fan. Your tolerance for steady decline is far greater than mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post

Feel like this is a symptom of the golden age of television.

World building. Check.
                  Political realm building. Check.
                  Reasonable attempt at scifi realism/futurism. Check.
                  Character building/believable character arcs... For nearly everyone that sees screen time. Check.
                  Reasonable antagonists/thorough eldritch horror development. Check.

It is crazy to me that anyone sits through three seasons of an "okay" show.
                  I didn't make it through season 1
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I started watching an episode when it first came out and the sheriff had to shoot a little girl that had become a zombie. I turned it off and haven't watched an episode since.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X