• Show
Clear All

• FYI

Sharp Objects is insanely good.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
      FYI

Sharp Objects is insanely good.
      Well that's good enough for me! I'm going to check it out.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I have a feeling that no one is going to like the end of GoT. They're going to get cute and pull some shit out of left field instead of wrapping things up nicely. Its been foreshadowed all this time that the queen of dragons or John Snow would be the eventual head mother f'er in charge. They're going to do some bs where the white walkers wipe everything out or someone from the citadel pulls the carpet from underneath everything.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          I have a feeling that no one is going to like the end of GoT. They're going to get cute and pull some shit out of left field instead of wrapping things up nicely. Its been foreshadowed all this time that the queen of dragons or John Snow would be the eventual head mother f'er in charge. They're going to do some bs where the white walkers wipe everything out or someone from the citadel pulls the carpet from underneath everything.
          If the queen of dragons is a guy would that be the drag queen of dragons?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• har har har
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              I have a feeling that no one is going to like the end of GoT. They're going to get cute and pull some shit out of left field instead of wrapping things up nicely. Its been foreshadowed all this time that the queen of dragons or John Snow would be the eventual head mother f'er in charge. They're going to do some bs where the white walkers wipe everything out or someone from the citadel pulls the carpet from underneath everything.
              This is 100% true.

Why?

Cause the first, what, 5 seasons? Were some of the best television of all time. That alone made it unsustainable.

Doesn't address all the issues that have ultimately detract from the show.

I don't blame anyone, really, the show has been phenomenal -- but, last season was a disappointment for reasons that optimism can't be applied.

Comment

• Also,

Sharp Objects still insanely good.

Whoever/whenever the conversation took place about The Expanse. I willfully ignored them at my own peril. Turned it on the other day and it is incredible.

Comment

Also,

Whoever/whenever the conversation took place about The Expanse. I willfully ignored them at my own peril. Turned it on the other day and it is incredible.
                  It's okay, I wouldn't call it incredible.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Heard "True Detective" is back as S3 is amazing. Surely it can't match one of the best seasons (S1, "True Detective) of TV ever.

Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
                    This is 100% true.
                    Why?
                    Cause the first, what, 5 seasons? Were some of the best television of all time. That alone made it unsustainable.
                    Doesn't address all the issues that have ultimately detract from the show.
                    I don't blame anyone, really, the show has been phenomenal -- but, last season was a disappointment for reasons that optimism can't be applied.
                    The first 4 seasons. S5 was when GoT started to get spotty as the show writers had to take on a bulk of the writing. I still love all of the seasons, but for different reasons. Earlier seasons have strong writing. Later seasons have some good writing, some frustrating decisions, and some of the most epic scenes in TV history.

Have a strong feeling that S8's endgame nature will help the show writers hide their weakness of creating filler. It'll basically be the epicness of "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King", but as a 6 episode TV season.
                    April 28th and May 12th. I have those dates in my mind as something special.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Someone over at MGoBlog said that True Detective season finale could have been one of the best episodes of all time. I'm taking it with a grain of salt but it sounds like a winner winner chicken dinner
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Also,

Sharp Objects is a whole lot of f'ed up. Amy Adams was exceptional. If she doesn't win something for that the game is rigged.

While I liked the show, its certainly not for everyone.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• ... 39 days until the premiere ... or 53 until the coolest TV thing (GIVE ME the Miguel Sapochnik episode) ever.
                              The NFL Draft, "Avengers: End Game", and GoT 8x03 happen on the same weekend. That's overkill.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I hope they didn't screw this last season up. There's a lot of pressure but this is one of the best shows of all time. Do it right and you have a masterpiece. Screw it up and you have Lost.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X