• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Gunna give him a call.
    Thanks
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• He's been on Facebook a bit
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        He's been on Facebook a bit
        wow,

I figured he's still be posting on Myspace... he never gives up on anything that has obviously failed.

Merry Christmas, Everyone

Go Lions 2013 !! :-D
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• lol! Merry Christmas, D!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum, and especially DanO and Marko-- a very blessed Christmas from a very grateful man.."
            -------------------Same to you STEE! When I heard you were looking online for a ring I immediately thought of Jeweler man. I'm glad it worked for all included.

"Merry Christmas to you....and of course, the rest of the forum gang. A thank you too, to Marko and DanO. Thanks for pointing Stee in my direction...I not only gained a customer...but also a friend."
            ------------------------------Just friends doing for friends. I've had the fortune of meeting both of you more than once. You are both tops. I thought it a natural hookup.
            Last edited by DanO; December 25, 2012, 01:57 PM.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• "wow,

I figured he's still be posting on Myspace... he never gives up on anything that has obviously failed.

Merry Christmas, Everyone"

-----------------------LOL. Merry Christmas my friend...................and to all my other Forum friends as well.
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Merry Christmas DanO
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Same to you Frank.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I'm going swimming in an outdoor heated pool.

Comment

• Unplug the heater before you throw it in the pool
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• lol Tony..Captain a very Merry Christmas to you
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Ah, back in the D after a nice trip to my folks for Christmas. Troopers were out in force today in Kentucky and Ohio. Traffic was super light the first half of the day. I was originally planning on coming back tomorrow but came home a day early to beat the snow.
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                            lol Tony..Captain a very Merry Christmas to you
                            Thanks. Same to you. The swimming was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              Ah, back in the D after a nice trip to my folks for Christmas. Troopers were out in force today in Kentucky and Ohio. Traffic was super light the first half of the day. I was originally planning on coming back tomorrow but came home a day early to beat the snow.
                              Was through Ohio and Kentucky on 12/19 11AM-8PM and 12/24 2AM-10:30 AM and only saw one trooper in Ohio on 12/24 about 9AM. Other than that, I was flying.

Managed to average 75MPH through Ohio on the way back (thanks to others that were hitting it at 80-85 and I let them lead the way to make sure the coast was clear).
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Just go exactly 9 mph over and you're safe
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X