Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this discussion needs a...
    Attached Files
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "Bullshit yourself! There are 34,000 uniformed officers in the NYPD, how good do you think they would be about keeping a secret? Let it go"
      ------------------------------and everyone one of them has been told the truth?.............................or much more prevalent, don't say anything?" You're such a dumbass and cocksuck to what you believe you can't see the trees.

We can continue with this if you like. FEEL FREE. I'm done for the night.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• You're such a dumbass and cocksuck to what you believe you can't see the trees.
        Way to stay classy dude. The point is that if he wasn't supposed to do that on duty, the other 34,000 officers would know it. The rules of conduct for officers on a beat are not secrets. This is actually a very simple concept. Your other conspiracy theory is ludicrous.

As to continuing with this, I see no point in it. We hold very divergent views and neither of us is likely to change.
        Last edited by Tony G; December 1, 2012, 07:32 PM.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I thought the motto of the police was "to protect and serve". It seems to me the officer was fulfilling both duties by his kind gesture.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I think this discussion needs a...
            I laughed out loud at that picture and your comment. That's a keeper. This thread is officially squirrelized.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              Answer the question. Have you heard of people doing good and getting reprimanded for it?
              Of course many of us have.

The old idiom of, "No good deed goes unpunished" has been around awhile.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Your thoughts on the issue, Gonz? Like to know them. Seems I'm on an island here. What surprises me is something had happened while he was off doing his good deed and not doing his job, we would here just the opposite reaction.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I think beat cops do way too much jack booted oppression (they like to pretend its the "protect" part) and no where near enough "serving."

That officer gets it (in this case). He is the type of public servant that deserves the hype.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• What surprises me is something had happened while he was off doing his good deed and not doing his job, we would here just the opposite reaction.
                    He was still available to be dispatched via his radio just like he is at any other part of his round.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Why don't they all just stay at the office then?
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Why don't they all just stay at the office then?
                        They patrol areas. Don't be obtuse

Comment

• You're wrong on this one DanO. It is part of his job to be visible. Going into stores is part of that visibility.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Seems I'm on an island here.
                            Population 1

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              You're wrong on this one DanO. It is part of his job to be visible. Going into stores is part of that visibility.
                              Exactly.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yeah I still don't get how DanO got all knotted up on this. One thing led to another kinda thing maybe
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X