No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to hear you are still Millen free Sharky!
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Good news Guppie

Btw, it's NOT arthritis, it's too much sex
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good to hear, SB.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great news!

Comment

• Oh Sharkie, so good to hear!
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Excellent news!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                Went to doctor today for 8 month cancer visit, everything looking good, have a cat scan yet next Wednesday, but still no sign of cancer coming back. He said I am beginning to get arthritis in my lower back however. No wonder it hurts all the time
                Great news SB!
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Good news SB, glad to hear
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                    Went to doctor today for 8 month cancer visit, everything looking good, have a cat scan yet next Wednesday, but still no sign of cancer coming back. He said I am beginning to get arthritis in my lower back however. No wonder it hurts all the time
                    Awesome news. Way to go in kicking Cancer's ass!!
                    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Bit belated, but my son came along to the Wembley game this year. He really enjoyed it and has already asked about next year. Game was ok for the first qtr, but then the patriots run away with it. Luckily a number of td's were at our end.

Quality of pictures is a bit poor as I only had my phone, forgot the camera!

He also got to meet the famous actor Mark Addy (who is looking a lot slimmer these days)

AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Fantastic news Sharkbait.

Great pictures Dean......, famous Addy quote, "there is no anti fat bastard cream!"
                        Last edited by Marko69; October 30, 2012, 12:11 PM.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Great pics Dean! Glad you had fun!

I'm a fan of offence football, so I wouldn't mind seeing a 45-7 game, even tough a more even game I agree would be more enjoying to watch. No drama on that one... :-)
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• On a side note, saw the Nike jerseys in the flesh so to speak. They look way better than the Reebok ones.
                            AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Another young soul lost at an early age to Lion fandom.

Comment

• I'm going to light a candle for that little dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X