No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive just realised that my daughter has the scarey starey eyes in my avatar, and Ive got the starey eyes on too. Family of scary staries.

Thanks Septem...., It definitely is weird seeing pics of people after talking on a forum for such a long time. When those forum game pics get posted, Im always like, "Holy shit, look at him, or her..." etc

For example...., I saw you Kansas in a forum game photo, and instantly thought of Dale from "King of the Hill" lol
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• lol!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Nice Marko! I agree with Septem.

Thanks for the Stufz review, DL. I'm looking forward to getting mine.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• new burger maker and T shirt. Not used the thing yet but will definitely post a picture of the first cheese and onion burger!

Edit to make the picture smaller......., was fkn MASSIVE!!
          Attached Images
          There's a future for you in the states as a pitchman. You can beat this guy for sure

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEKqI1e714"]Shaman WoW!!! - YouTube[/ame]
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Shave Marko's head and put a red mask on him and he's Kane.

Comment

• I just bought 8 shamwows. Fucking cheers Tony!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Yikes! I must wield this power of the internet with care!
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                  Marko69 looks NOTHING like Fat Bastard. For some reason, I'm disappointed.
                  I'm just hopin the T shirt fits.:-D
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The burger presses are great. Beats the crap out of grilling frozen burgers or trying to grill a deformed fresh meat burger that you've made.

Comment

• I agree with you froot with one exception - I buy frozen burgers in bulk from Gordon foods and learned the hard way you are supposed to cook the frozen, otherwise the patties turn to mush if they thaw...
                      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• In a pinch frozen burgers are fine, but they don't cook the same as fresh birgers. If you are having comapny over and are griller burgers, get the fattiest meat and use a press.

Comment

• "The burger presses are great. Beats the crap out of grilling frozen burgers or trying to grill a deformed fresh meat burger that you've made."
                          -------------------If you put a litle time into it you can make them just fine. I mix burger with ground pork, Italian sausage, Chorizo, etc. Grind up veggies of choice....red pepper, onion, garlic, celery, etc. Mix and match. You can buy all kinds of fresh vegiies/seasonings at the local grocer. Mix with burger along with worchester sauce. I make a patty on wax paper and use a circular Tupperware container to make them circular. I season with salt and pepper and chili powder. I making these Saturday night with the addition of pepperoni. Haven't decide if I'm going to fry up some bacon to throw on top or not. Haven't tried making stuffed burgers yet.
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              "The burger presses are great. Beats the crap out of grilling frozen burgers or trying to grill a deformed fresh meat burger that you've made."
                              -------------------If you put a litle time into it you can make them just fine. I mix burger with ground pork, Italian sausage, Chorizo, etc. Grind up veggies of choice....red pepper, onion, garlic, celery, etc. Mix and match. You can buy all kinds of fresh vegiies/seasonings at the local grocer. Mix with burger along with worchester sauce. I make a patty on wax paper and use a circular Tupperware container to make them circular. I season with salt and pepper and chili powder. I making these Saturday night with the addition of pepperoni. Haven't decide if I'm going to fry up some bacon to throw on top or not. Haven't tried making stuffed burgers yet.

=missed point

The Burger press eliminates the need for wax paper and tupperware, just get the press a voila great burgers.

Comment

• Ahhh. I'll do it myself.
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X