No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Colonoscopy is prefereable to a day in port huron. They put you under for the c-scope.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Septem......, before inviting people into your house, ......., always remember that Detroit is the 4th murderous city in the USA. What makes this even more frightening? I did not research it......., THEY fucking told me!
      Sorry for the late reply Marko (bit busy).

That said, I should be worried about the day I go to Detroit and stay in DanO?s house and not by inviting forum people to come to my house...

And think this way, if they were the ones who told you about it, I?m sure they are not the ones responsible that statistic...it?s a bit stupid to brag for a thing like that?so I wouldn't be worried... :-)

Btw, Flint MI is from where Michael Moore is from. Right?
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Received my first pension check today. It was pretty strenuous walking out to the mailbox. :-).

There was no child support taken out. I had wondered about that. This is going to be interesting.
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Received my first pension check today. It was pretty strenuous walking out to the mailbox. :-).

There was no child support taken out. I had wondered about that. This is going to be interesting.
          Someone is going to holler when no checks arrive this month.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yep. I'm in the process of rectifying the problem cuz in the end I'm the one they'll fuck over. In the meantime, it'll be fun hearing from "them" when their "free" money doesn't arrive.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• This thing took 6 years and 5 million dollars to build. Pretty awesome if you have that much extra cash around.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn1qMYfFrro"]Flughafen Knuffingen (MiWuLa) Teil 1/2 HD - YouTube[/ame]
              Last edited by Tony G; August 1, 2012, 04:12 PM.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by SloMotion View Post
                Yeah, but find a good corned beef sandwich shop in Port Huron, eh? I hear ya' though, I don't get to Flint much anymore, but I'm downtown (Detroit) quite a bit and I've never feared for my life ... it's just headlines. If you're up for trying to find a place to watch a Saints game or two, let me know, .
                We'll definitely have to try to meet up for the failcon games. I think Det plays the failcons again too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
                  Btw, Flint MI is from where Michael Moore is from. Right?
                  I thought he started off as an island in Lake Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan_Saintsfan View Post
                    We'll definitely have to try to meet up for the failcon games. I think Det plays the failcons again too.
                    Yep, Lions got 'em Wk 16, after the Saints soften 'em up in Wk(s) 10 & 13, .
                    This space intentionally left blank

Comment

• Headed to the F to check out Colorado Lion.

He is awesome!

Acoustical guitar riffs that were amazing.

I still can not figure out how he got the drum set into that ittty bitty thingy he carried them in.

Pints were great! Food was great! Entertainment outstanding!!

Just doesn't get any better.

...........cept, I did take a "growler" home.

Seems ULF introduced me to those a few forum games back.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Would have loved to join you guys but I had to get my son packed for football camp and drop him off.
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• You can run the hurdles on Google's latest doodle:

press the left and right arrows to run, tap space bar to jump the hurdle.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• NASA Curiosity Rover on Mars! Did I miss this post, or should I put it in the technology/geek thread? This is awesome stuff!

Part of NASA's Mars Science Laboratory mission, at the time of launch, Curiosity was the largest and most capable rover ever sent to Mars at that time.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9hXqzkH7YA"]Curiosity Has Landed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1coV7XqE1M"]What sets Curiosity apart from other Mars Rovers? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X