No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually you are the only person from the entire commonwealth that I've ever had any interaction with that I've had an issue with, English, Aussies, Kiwi, other Scots, Welsh, Canadians (they still have a governor general as "head") no problem, you? problem!

And it seems to me the issue has always been brought up by your whining.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Get over it guys. Marko if you talk some shit, expect to get some back.

And Tony, lighten up broseph. Marko was just talking smack and having some fun.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I'm cool with that SLF. I think the return smack usually draws the cry of foul but I'll roll with it.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Personally, I think both of you have been delightful additions to our forum. So hug it out, fellas.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• "hug it out" ghey.......where's Treo??
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Agreed Kay.

Comment

• Sorry people but I'm seriously not getting it......, I genuinely wasn't talking smack....., I was merely thinking the hockey was funny, and decided to voice it on here.

This is actually an eye opener for me......, shows you how real fights can break out with someone genuinely being innocent. I seem to unintentionally seriously jump on Tonys tits, ....., and I'm pretty darned positive he'll get right on peoples tits too, (no really?)....., but when it's unintentional, it's worrying.

When I joined the forum, I tool some serious jibes about Scotland, the usual water of a ducks back shit,.... Was funny....., but it seems different with Tony, there's no humour. He's (she's?) a different kettle of fish. Nuff said from me....., and no hugs either...., friendly digs in the nuts are better.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just thinking out loud here about hooliganism. No, this isn't a slam or picking at a scab, the topic tweaked my thoughts earlier and something just clicked. I thought after all the stuff in the 80's they had really toned down the hooliganism. (and apparently they did) I was sort of surprised to see the number of vids pop up fairly recently from the UK when I checked youtube. We have our issue with gangs over here and people do get beat down from time to time but for the stuff that the hooligans do, it wouldn't stay like that over here. Too many of the gangs are armed to the teeth and it could escalate into something like Syria circa 2012.

I'm not anti-gun but I am anti unlimited guns. Our society over here pays a very high price for our love of firearms. I am envious of the EEU's never really opening pandora's box the way we did over here. I'm not anti-hunting and people in the EEU (and Canada) can own firearms for hunting.

Violence in the stands happens here, more or less depending on the sport you go to. Fairly rare in Baseball, far more common in football. The worst offenders here cleaned up their acts (the eagles needing a court at the stadium for instance) because it's bad for business. It still tends to be isolated rather than coordinated. This seems to be part of the diff between futbol crowds and over here.

Anyone else's thoughts?

Comment

• I did post the scottish babes in the Hottie thread as something of an olive branch a day or two ago

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      Get over it guys. Marko if you talk some shit, expect to get some back.

And Tony, lighten up broseph. Marko was just talking smack and having some fun.
                      If you are the arbiter of disputes on this forum, you are going to be one busy dude.

Comment

• Ha! It's like the real housewives of the Detroit lions forum in here some days.

Comment

• I actually took it as a joke because no matter how hard he tried Marko is still getting updates from the Star Tribune.

Im pretty sure that was the punchline.....not the hockey stuff.
                          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I remember the old days going to the Fraser Falcondome to watch some Colonial Hockey League action, nothing like paying $2 to sit by the glass and watch 2 or 3 fights a night. Old Time Hockey! Eddie Shore! Toe Blake!
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Thanks Mark, Dano, LFIJ and Gonz.

@Gonz...N says hi and thanks. Hope all is well with you and yours bro.
                              "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                Ha! It's like the real housewives of the Detroit lions forum in here some days.
                                Ha! Tony and Marko are great guys. Tony makes a lot of contributions to the forum, and Marko has a great sense of humor. For whatever reason, they don't click but I doubt either one loses much sleep over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X