No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markus - they are in the throes of that now. Pregnancy was not planned for - she thought she hit menopause and NOPE. That said both were very positive and in good spirits throughout the entire pregnancy.

They will be good parents - it's just a huge lifestyle change for them as they are used to being very spontaneous with traveling, staying up and out late, sleeping in on weekends...

While the challenges of day to day change with each passing year, I have to say I'm happy being able to regain parts of adult life back now.
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• "@DanO: So again I'm not to late for my first one. "
      ------------------LOL. Nope.

Thanks Rommy and Mark.

My attorney called me today right after the hearing. She said things went great and Kellie's attorney didn't even show up. He's not required too. We are the filing party and need to present our case. Him not showing does not look good though. The most likely reason he didn't show is because she didn't pay the guy. Very likely scenario. Kellie's previous attorney, who doesn't do court of appeals cases, would forego her cost and appeal to the circuit court for the man to pay for her fees. Given the bias of the court she always gets it. She did exactly that to me but it's but it's part of the appeal case.

There are three judges on the panel for any given case. I believe there are 6 Appellate court judges totally and three sit on a panel for all cases. My attorney said one of the judges sitting for our case is the judge who decided a case we are referencing. That's great. Overall my attorney said our things went well and our case was well received. They usually have a decision within 28 days. They can either decide the case outright or remand it back to the circuit court with "instructions". Obviously I would like the Appellate court to make a decision one way or the other. Going back to Circuit Court will just cost more money.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Good luck
        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Sounds pretty positive, DanO. I'll keep hoping for the best for you!
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks guys.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              "@DanO: So again I'm not to late for my first one. "
              ------------------LOL. Nope.

There are three judges on the panel for any given case. I believe there are 6 Appellate court judges totally and three sit on a panel for all cases. My attorney said one of the judges sitting for our case is the judge who decided a case we are referencing. That's great. Overall my attorney said our things went well and our case was well received. They usually have a decision within 28 days. They can either decide the case outright or remand it back to the circuit court with "instructions". Obviously I would like the Appellate court to make a decision one way or the other. Going back to Circuit Court will just cost more money.
              Great News!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                Sounds pretty positive, DanO. I'll keep hoping for the best for you!
                +1
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• +2

Good news DanO, hope for the best
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Best wishes and positive thoughts to you, DanO.

Congrats to you and your sister, Coop.

On a personal note, my wife and I are expecting our second child in August!
                    "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Oh, and I've just returned to work yesterday after an 8 week lockout.
                      "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Congrats, Oz!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks everyone. Keep the good vibes going..

Congrats Oz.
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Congrats Oz, that's great news on both counts!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
                              Best wishes and positive thoughts to you, DanO.

Congrats to you and your sister, Coop.

On a personal note, my wife and I are expecting our second child in August!
                              Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
                              Oh, and I've just returned to work yesterday after an 8 week lockout.
                              Congrats on both counts my brother on the other side of the world.

Please tell N that I said hello and congrats to her as well.

How exciting for little Z too.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• On the Minnesota Star Tribune four daily email to my account was a story about some hockey between a couple teams called "The Wild" and "The Jets".,,,,,, apparently all hell broke loose......, quote from one of the players:

"That's what hockey's all about," Powe said. "The crowd was going. Fighting in the stands, fighting on the ice. It was a hard-fought game."

LMAO!! Superb! People talk about the intensity of UK soccer....., but it sounds tame compared to these hockey heroes!
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X