• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Rommy.
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Thanks. It feels weird/great.

My new goal is to accelerate my savings and investing so I can have options in the future. You just never know what's around the corner, eh?
      "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Rommy, well deserved, I am sure. Way to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Eventual loss of hearing is a long time married mans final reward in life. ;-)
          Ha. Unless he married the love of his life!

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
            Course now I'm goofing off on the internet which isn't probably the best way to behave. Heh...
            No you're not. You are expanding your network and developing new markets. :-D

Comment

• Congrats Rommy!
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Rom - that is a tremendous accomplishment! Well-deserved for all of your hard work all this time. Congratulations! Do a victory lap, you earned it!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Great news for Rom, but it probably means more work for her!

Comment

Thanks. It feels weird/great.

My new goal is to accelerate my savings and investing so I can have options in the future. You just never know what's around the corner, eh?
                    Great plan assuming you have a car with AC.;-)
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Romster, I know you don't know me from a hole in the wall......, but......, can you get me a new sofa?

Well done, congrats......., celebrate by getting rid of that hamster hat thing!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Thanks. It feels weird/great."
                        -----------------------You deserve it Rommy.
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

So. As some of you may have noticed I don't get a chance to post nearly as often as I used to years ago. Mostly it's due to a lack of available time with the biggest culprit being my job. A couple years ago my former boss retired and I took on a lot more responsibility so I've been working more hours and a lot of the time it's just pure insanity trying to meet deadlines and put out fires. My company suffered greatly in 2009 due to economic conditions and we're still working to turn things around so the increased responsibility didn't come with much of an increase in anything else. Until now. I got a promotion to Assistant Vice President (gasp). Granted I work for a company with hundreds of AVPs, VPs, SVPs, EVPs, etc.

Course now I'm goofing off on the internet which isn't probably the best way to behave. Heh...
                          Congrats to a forum fave of mine.

I'm sure you more than earned the alphabet soup after your name.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                            Ha. Unless he married the love of his life!
                            In that case they both know what the other is trying to say before it's even said.

You got the gist. That's all that mattered.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• wtg rommy!
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• you go, girl! That's great!
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X