Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAKE!
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I just found out that I won an iPad! WOOT! There was some incentive going on through work, I wasn't even paying attention to it and I freaking won - bwahahaha - SOOOOO EXCITED!!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Those are just lovely fakes Kayrone, very nice indeed.

Well done on winning the iPad!!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "I just found out that I won an iPad! WOOT! There was some incentive going on through work, I wasn't even paying attention to it and I freaking won - bwahahaha - SOOOOO EXCITED!! "
          -------------------------------------You still owe me for that ticket........................

LOL
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• tell ya what...when I get the iPad I'll send you this POS laptop, mkay? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              I know you guys hate soccer, but this is 22 seconds long....., check it out, you'll love it.

streakergoal - YouTube
              WOW!

10/10 and one hell of a kick!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud6flPnPLA
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3crqpClPY&ob=av3e

Comment

• These are my wallpapers on my external monitors, might shrink them in a second:

WallpaperGate.com is the best website to download amazing high-quality wallpapers and background pictures for desktops, phones and tables, for free.

They're too big and I'm too lazy to format thumbnails.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud6flPnPLA
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3crqpClPY&ob=av3e

Comment

• Number 8 is very true.....I have to show this to my wife.
                  My favorite also
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• "tell ya what...when I get the iPad I'll send you this POS laptop, mkay? ;)"
                    ---------------------------LMAO. Ha!!!!!!!!!!!! mkay...
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Grats on winning the ipad, Kay!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• thanks! I never win anything, so I'm pretty tickled.

Comment

• Your happiness is eeking out in every post, Kay. Congrats.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                            I just found out that I won an iPad! WOOT! There was some incentive going on through work, I wasn't even paying attention to it and I freaking won - bwahahaha - SOOOOO EXCITED!!
                            Way cool, congrats!

Comment

• Congrats, Kay.

........now the question becomes, how much does it cost to connect it to the net or are you able to use existing service?
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• An iPad will connect via wifi Mark. No need for 3G.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X