No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68&ob=av2e"]Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup (Unedited Version) - YouTube[/ame]
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• FTK

Sorry Dan-O, not a fan of his.
      Last edited by Tony G; December 28, 2011, 05:59 PM.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Police: Thief proposes with stolen 1-carat diamond ring, is caught after she posts Facebook photo

5:03 PM, Dec. 28, 2011 |
        1 Comments

• A
        • A

Ryan Jarvis is shown in an undated booking photo provided by the Burlington Police Dept. Burlington police arrested Jarvis Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2011 in connection with theft of a diamond ring from a jewelry store after tips from the community led police to a Facebook entry. / Associated Press photo/ Burlington Police Dept.

By Associated Press

• Filed Under

BURLINGTON, Vt. ? A diamond engagement ring didn't have the outcome a Vermont man had hoped for. His girlfriend said yes, but the ring landed him in jail.
        Burlington police say 25-year-old Ryan Jarvis is charged with stealing the $3,200 ring from a Zales jewelry store.
        WCAX-TV reports that Jarvis was looking at jewelry in the store for about an hour when he asked to see the 1-carat white gold solitaire ring Monday afternoon and then took off with it.
        Police say they received tips that led to a posting on Facebook by Jarvis' girlfriend in which she showed off the ring.
        Burlington police officer Jesse Stewart says Jarvis confessed. It was unclear if he had a lawyer.
        Police say the woman didn't know the ring was stolen.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I know you guys hate soccer, but this is 22 seconds long....., check it out, you'll love it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1vJZNRvhw8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]streakergoal - YouTube[/ame]
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'd rather shoot on her goal...

Comment

• Hell of a shot there.

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                I love reading stuff like this:
                Former Jets defensive tackle Kris Jenkins has joined the piling on in New York.

Jenkins, who played for the Jets his final three seasons before retiring prior to the 2011 season, said on the Mike Lupica Show that he doesn?t believe quarterback Mark Sanchez is the kind of leader the team needs.

Jenkins praised third-string quarterback Greg McElroy for speaking out about the toxic environment in the Jets? locker room, and questioned why Sanchez hadn?t similarly spoken out.

?The No. 1 quarterback should have said that a long time ago,? Jenkins said. ?It would have been all part of the process of him growing a pair and standing up and being a man. But the thing is, he lost his because he got caught up in the wash that is New York, the spotlight, taking pictures in the magazines and doing all that stuff. That?s just what everybody has seen with Mark Sanchez, they got tired of it.?

In fairness to Sanchez, who posed for GQ during the lockout, he?s far from the first NFL player to have his picture taken for a magazine. When Tom Brady poses for GQ, no one says he?s not a leader. The difference is that Brady didn?t become a celebrity outside the football world until he had a Super Bowl ring. Sanchez is finding out that quarterbacks who get the celebrity treatment before they get the ring will hear harsh criticism.

Jenkins said he was impressed by Sanchez?s potential when they played together, but he questions whether Sanchez has it in him to command respect within the Jets? locker room.

?Mark wants to be a leader but there?s a difference between wanting it and taking it,? Jenkins said. ?He?s always trying to be a crowd pleaser. He?s always trying to be nice. He wants to be a leader but he won?t take it.?

So far Sanchez has kept quiet about the problems inside the Jets? locker room. Perhaps the first step toward assuming leadership inside the Jets? locker room is to speak up about the problems inside the Jets? locker room.

why does Gonz always fall for the hamster-sacked QB ??
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• A former local boy who is currently an active member of the Green Bay Packers roster lost a close relative.

I got the call to do some work for the Packer Organization.

They are not cheap.

It sure was fun figuring different ways to make arrangements in Honolulu Blue and Silver with such generous budgets!:-D
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post

why does Gonz always fall for the hamster-sacked QB ??
                    Why do you like talking about COCK so much and posting pictures of same?

I follow SANCHEZ because he's a local kid.

I'm not a NYJ fan.

jackass
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ten Thoughts to Ponder

Number 10
                      Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
                      Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8

Men have two emotions : Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich .

Number 7
                      Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Number 6
                      Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.

Number 5
                      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 4
                      Why does a slight tax increase cost you $800.00, and a substantial tax cut saves you $30.00?

Number 3
                      In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Number 2
                      Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

And The Number 1 Thought
                      - - - as someone recently said to me:
                      "Don't worry about old age - it doesn't last that long.

Comment

• LOL, Tony.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Number 8 is very true.....I have to show this to my wife.
                          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• That was great Tony, I especially liked number 9 and 3. Lol.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Like it Tony.
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X