X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
    $200 for that pos?
    lol
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
      Classic
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        The bike in question...

Not only did the fuckwit steal the bike........, but it looks like he stole the fucking basket too from a supermarket. Thievin' git.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It looks like the thief took off the wicker basket with the flowers on it and the glittery handlebar streamers.

Comment

• I wonder how much it cost for CVGT to repaint pink and put the bell back on it.

Comment

• don't forget the squeeze bulb horn
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The accessories are fairly cheap at Walmart. As is the spray paint. Unless he wants MAACO to do the job.

Comment

• we are having a silent auction and spaghetti dinner today to benefit my mom. Her dying wish is to take her 5 grandkids to Disney World, but she can't afford it, so my sister & I have taken up the charge to raise money to enable her to do so. Even in the face of her own mortality, she is thinking of others before herself. I'm a proud daughter. And a proud human being - we have had donations of items for the silent auction from dozens of Holland MI area businesses. People are kind.

I'm also a nervous wreck...I sure hope we can pull this off! I have never done anything like this before and I'm pretty much in charge of the whole thing! YIKES!
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• What a great thing to do, Kay.

Drop the nerves. Smile and thank everyone you see for caring about your Mom. Everything else will work out. People who are attending are not expecting, they are giving. Makes a big difference in the attitude of the crowd.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I hope it all goes well, Kay! It's nice to hear the businesses in your area are helping out.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• thanks guys! It really warms the heart to see that there are socially caring businesses out there, even in these tough economic times. I am going to recognize them publicly as much as I can to help promote their business! When I have time later I will post all of them on here. Don't know if any forumites are in West MI, but it is worth a shot...
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Very nice Kay. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

• That's really special, kay.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                              we are having a silent auction and spaghetti dinner today to benefit my mom. Her dying wish is to take her 5 grandkids to Disney World, but she can't afford it, so my sister & I have taken up the charge to raise money to enable her to do so. Even in the face of her own mortality, she is thinking of others before herself. I'm a proud daughter. And a proud human being - we have had donations of items for the silent auction from dozens of Holland MI area businesses. People are kind.

I'm also a nervous wreck...I sure hope we can pull this off! I have never done anything like this before and I'm pretty much in charge of the whole thing! YIKES!
                              Good luck Kay. Let me know via PM if ur accepting private donations.

? How soon does the trip need to be taken?

ROMSTER,

Can ur fav org. help this sitch?
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Feel free to let us all know how we can contribute.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X