Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ obvious plea for a spanking...

Happy birthday, Kansas!!!! Was great to see you again.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ^ obvious plea for a spanking...

Happy birthday, Kansas!!!! Was great to see you again.
      Sounds like a job for Treo
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        ^ obvious plea for a spanking....
        Nah, just one more day closer to dyin'.

It was great seeing you too!
        It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Good god man, for 26 you look like shit! happy day Kansas.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Happy belated birthday, Kansaw.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Happy belated birthday, Kansaw.
              From me too. I must have missed it on the main page, so I didn't get you on the Birthday thread.

Hope you had a great day!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• So this past Sunday I had a luncheon seminar for some prospects - economic update & investment outlook type stuff. I have done quite a few seminars in my day, but they have never really led to much business for me, I just enjoy doing them. Well, I don't know why, but this one led to SIX appointments for me. I'm so freaking psyched I don't know what to do with myself!

sorry, just had to get that off my chest
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Nice Kay!

BTW, I hope things worked out with that poor guy you were talking about last month.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Congrats Kay.

"BTW, I hope things worked out with that poor guy you were talking about last month."
                    -----------------My exact thoughts when I read her post.

GO LIONS "11" !
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Way to go, Kay!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Way to go, Kay. I just got nominated by my department for employee of the quarter. You get $2500 and a gold star. Won't win, but it's nice to be nominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                          Way to go, Kay. I just got nominated by my department for employee of the quarter. You get $2500 and a gold star. Won't win, but it's nice to be nominated.

Here ya go, Kansas:

"This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Wow! <sniff> Thx, Mason. I printed that off and hung it on the fridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                              Wow! <sniff> Thx, Mason. I printed that off and hung it on the fridge.
                              Now you just need somebody else to pony up the $2500.
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X