No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEzp50sBvxg"]Fan Grabs Player - Arena Football - YouTube[/ame]
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Can't view it @ work but if it's the one I saw, I'm amazed the player didn't jack up the fan.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That was the Championship game also.
        Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          It's my first trip out if the country (except Canada). We are spending the majority of our time in Scotland. We are flying into London and taking the train out the next day.
          That's too bad - you really need to visit Camden Town and Portobello Road areas of London.

Comment

• well kids, the mrs and I leave in 16 hrs for Yellowstone... see' ya'll soon
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I'll pass the baton to you as we just arrived back from a roadie to YOSEMITE NP and MT. WHITNEY.

Safe travels to you and the Mrs..
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• You're gunna love it, Stee.

You and the Mrs. have a good time!
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We went back in 78 and enjoyed it a lot. Many of the parks thermal features have changed since then. There was this one geyser that you had to walk 45 minutes for that was cool. It started as a large 12 foot or so hole and it would fill up with steaming water in about 45 minutes. As the water got to the top this thing would do these very surprising eruptions for about 15 minutes that were far more impressive in the way they erupted than Old Faithful ever was.

Sometime in the 90's the geology underneath changed and many of those features became less powerful.

Wolves weren't present in the park when we were there either.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• According to a Discovery doc I saw, the major lava pool is moving east at a slow pace but nonetheless moving.
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Have a great time STEE.

GO LIONS "11" !
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• The earthquake did a lot to change the thermal features.

Have a great (and safe) trip, Stee. I hope you enjoy Montana! :D
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Cannot wait to see those majestic peaks
                          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Keep your eyes on the landscape, Stee.

Comment

• Did someone mention majestic peaks?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Woah!

I have never seen a Green Bay fan that looked like that!

Comment

Working...
                                X