Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Not quite sure how this will all pan out SLF......., could be a while. Today's breed of "moron" are a lot younger than those of yesteryear. The pictures on tv are quite astounding......, kids as young as ten years old drinking, smashing the place up and stealing from broken shop windows. I was still playing with my action man dolls at ten years old !

Violence spreading though...., Manchester and brimingham now joining in!
    I wonder how much all of this is aided by social media. Flash mob activity. Milwaukee, WI had a bunch of Fair goers that were attacked by a mob of kids recently.

Comment

• Thanks bim. We are staying in Covent Garden. I think we are just planning to visit the palace and the like. No British museum this time unfortunately.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• It sounds like West London is where all the unrest is at the moment.
        It's been screwy. Last night it was all over on all sides
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• wow. Very odd stuff.

Comment

• wow, just wow.
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Really!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                wow, just wow.
                You summed it up perfectly.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• awesome! that made me cry.
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Cool story. Not unheard of but cool.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Very touching. I cant imagine the relief the family is going through right now.
                      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• The water must have been cold enough to trigger the mammilain diving reflex.

We were always taught that whe you pulled someone out of the water and did CPR, he wasn't dead until he was warm and dead.

I've done CPR on quite a few drowning victims. Most don't make it, even after you get a pulse back.

This is an amazing story.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Someone buy the lifeguards a beer or several

Comment

• truly a miracle...stories like this make me think maybe there is a higher power out there looking out for us.
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• AWESOME!!!

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• This is football related, but it makes my day...

I just scored four tickets for the Lions/Saints game on December 5th at a drawing at work.

I need one more ticket to be able to take the whole family. I checked on Stub hub and there is one ticket available 2 rows away in the same section for $108.

Good fucking deal!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X