• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 or 3 even???
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
      Those tricky Canadians winds. Maybe this will help get the Buccaneer picture washed out of your brain.

God Save the Queen :-D
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• god shave the queen
        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Not a big soccer fan. In fact, I won't even watch soccer UNLESS Team USA is playing. But other than the US beating the Russkies in hockey, that soccer game yesterday was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen in sports.
            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
              Not a big soccer fan. In fact, I won't even watch soccer UNLESS Team USA is playing. But other than the US beating the Russkies in hockey, that soccer game yesterday was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen in sports.
              Do they have a replay of that anytime sooN? missed it.
              2011 draft wishes:

1: PP-CB-LSU
              2: LB
              3: DE
              4: WR
              5: LB
              6: RB

really, just BPA.

2011 offseason needs:

LB, LB, RT, WR, RB, CB, S, FB, DE...depth in no particular order.

Hoping Carpenter proves useful and Willie Young, Fox, Spievey, Berry, Phillips all progress and the Pain Train makes a speedy recovery

Comment

• Was hoping the same Keatin. Heard lots of good stuff about that match.

GO LIONS "11" !
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Real photo

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                    Not a big soccer fan. In fact, I won't even watch soccer UNLESS Team USA is playing. But other than the US beating the Russkies in hockey, that soccer game yesterday was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen in sports.

better than baseball :-D
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Hell no! The only thing better than baseball is sex. I'll bet.

Comment

• Hell no! The only thing better than baseball is sex.
                        You're doing something wrong
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• In my hous of wasted internet time I recently discovered this web site:

Funny Pictures, Photos, Memes & Videos – theCHIVE.com

I highly recommend it for all the guys.......(unless you're not into half naked college girls sending in pics of themselves or slightly off color humor....then it's not for you)

Comment

• Great site Nick!

Comment

• For those interested, looks like a replay of the soccer game is tonight at 7 pm Central on ESPN2

Comment

• Wahoooo! We have power!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X