No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimming is not a sport. It is recreation no matter how fast you do it.

Good Cardio!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Very cool, Gonz! I really enjoyed watching both of those folks earn their medals!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        Very cool, Gonz! I really enjoyed watching both of those folks earn their medals!
        Me too.

I watched J.E. come up through the local and then national ranks as she was only 4 years younger than me and swam for a well recognized (at the time) strong acquatics team from this area.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• What really makes you glad is when you go to your niece's graduation in Virginia Beach and instead of their usual weather, you find that the temps are high 70's low 80's instead of their usual 90's with humidity. It was bliss sitting on the patio today with a cup of coffee and 65 degree. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Virginia Beach is such a great place. I love the fighter jets approaching in pairs for a landing. That in itself is something I'd pay for. By the time they pass over the Beach you can read the pilots' call sign as clear as day.

Comment

• unfortunately it's just Hornets now. I miss A-6's and F-14's
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Very cool Gonz.

It's always neat to meet local celebs and spend a few minutes talking to them and realizing they're regular people too.

Comment

• That's very nice Tony. I enjoy siting out in the cool morning air with a good cup of coffee. Watching the jets would be an added bonus for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                    Very cool Gonz.

It's always neat to meet local celebs and spend a few minutes talking to them and realizing they're regular people too.
                    Hey, whats up mang?

I haven't forgot about what we talked about in private earlier this year. I still just haven't had a chance to get into my stored collectables just yet. I've got you covered though. I won't forget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Hey, whats up mang?

I haven't forgot about what we talked about in private earlier this year. I still just haven't had a chance to get into my stored collectables just yet. I've got you covered though. I won't forget.
                      No worries. I know your word is good Homes!

Just trying to stay sane in this world of insanity.

Next time I'm down in OC, first round is on me! :-)

Comment

No worries. I know your word is good Homes!

Just trying to stay sane in this world of insanity.

Next time I'm down in OC, first round is on me! :-)

There are going to be fisticuffs in our first face to face if you try buying the first round. I have the first several covered! ;)
                        Last edited by Panoptes; June 17, 2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

There is going to be blows thrown in our first face to face if you try buying the first round. I have the first several covered! ;)
                          I hope I get invited to this round of blowing!;-) GAY!!!
                          Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• fixt to avoid sexual tension for TREO

Comment

There is going to be blows thrown in our first face to face if you try buying the first round. I have the first several covered! ;)
                              I bow to your grace, civility and awesome human-being-ism. You, sir, may buy the first several rounds.

But no matter how drunk I get, I will never proclaim to be a FSU fan :-D

Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                              I hope I get invited to this round of blowing!;-) GAY!!!
                              Those that claim to not be gay the loudest usually are harboring secret urges & feelings of being gay.

Just go suck a cock & get it over with.

We won't think any less of you. (Not that we thought that much of you in the first place )

Comment

Those that claim to not be gay the loudest usually are harboring secret urges & feelings of being gay.

Just go suck a cock & get it over with.

We won't think any less of you. (Not that we thought that much of you in the first place )
                                Stop! You're making me blush!
                                Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

Working...
                                X