No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've reminded me of a language barrier incident I had at Rome Termini railway station. We walked to our coach along the lengthy platform only to find our coach door locked. Other passengers gathered. I decided to try opening the door when along came the Italian guard......, he said something in Italian but he had a non angry face and he smiled...., I said, "aye no problem buddy, cheers." We all got on to the train when this French bloke said to me in English, "You let him speak to you like that?"......., I told him I don't speak Italian, and asked what he'd said......., he told me the guard said, "why are you being a dickhead trying to open my locked doors, can't you see it's locked imbecile?" I was absolutely enraged, I wanted to get off the train and kick his fucking head in but the wife stopped me. She called me a dickhead and told me to sit down. French bloke found that one funny. Tit.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I should point out, I speak french or used to, but didn't understand a word that guy said

Comment

• It was a broken frenchy englishy reply. I struggled too,...., don't worry about it.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That reminds me a of a time I was in a spinning class at Ramstein AFB - they had a bunch of bikes in a racquetball court so the acoustics were horrible and the instructor was Irish with a very thick accent - didn't understand a word she said, so I figured I'd just follow the lead of the girl in front of me. Apparently he had the girls doing something different than the guys, he didn't like the fact I was following his instructions.

Comment

• I genuinely do not know what a spinning class is? What is that weaving wool or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              I genuinely do not know what a spinning class is? What is that weaving wool or something?
              Only because you are a man.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Jokes aside Malto. It's an exercise class on stationary bikes. They will simulate bike riding up hills and what not. It can be a pretty hard workout.

And it's great for ladies butts.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Only because you are a man.
                  Ha!
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wow. Wouldja look at that butt on that?

Yeah. DWT must work out.

/Dumb and Dumber'd
                      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Sure would like to be a fly on the wall in Dario Franchitti's garage. He was running for the Indy 500 pole and had the speed to take it when he RAN OUT OF GAS on his 4th lap!!

They had over 2 hours to put 6 gallons of fuel in the car and someone messed up.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• My neighbour took me this morning to see the new hair salon he built. As we pulled into the parking lot I couldn't help but smile at the huge outdoor sign in front of the shop. It read...."The Grateful Head."

Comment

• Ha!!!

GO LIONS "11" !
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• As we pulled into the parking lot I couldn't help but smile at the huge outdoor sign in front of the shop. It read...."The Grateful Head."
                              There used to be a rock band out of Toronto named "Teenage Head"

Comment

• There was a band in the Fairfield Ca. area when I was stationed at Travis AFB called "Empty Promise"

Their name was prophetic....they looked good but played for shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X